Warlock: Felhunter quest not available after abandoning

Hi,

I started the Felhunter quest while leveling, I later abandoned the quest without completing the chain to make more room for quest while leveling without completing (from running scripts provided via wowhead I have completed 2/5 of the quest chain).

However, I can not accept this quest from ANY of the NPCs within the quest chain. I have validated this by viewing the NPCs that provide the quest listed here (https://www.wowhead.com/classic/quest=1758/tome-of-the-cabal, I.E. Strahad Farsan, Krom Stoutarm & Gakin the Darkbinder). This is a game breaking bug for Warlocks as they can NOT complete this quest once abandoned leaving the user without a critical part of their kit.

Am I missing something? Is there a work around already posted somewhere?

Depends on what step you’re at honestly. I would check in IF in the Explorers Hall. That’s where I was able to pick it up.

Yeah, I have checked there + the barrens and both places do not have the quest available. Not sure if I can reset the full chain somehow as it seems to have vanished.

i WILL agree with this, had my brothers wife abandon this quest and she can no longer acquire this quest