Warlock Dungeon Set

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out how to collect the Dreadmist Raimen dungeon set for Warlock which is stated in the WoW wiki in Gamepedia.

I can’t seem to locate the loot looking at the adventure guide in game. For example, according to the wiki, Jandice Barov from Scholomance is supposed to drop the Dreadmist Mantle. However, after filtering out for the drops for Warlock Class only, the dungeon guide in game only shows that this boss drops Barovian Ritual Hood and Phantasmal Drape only.

Furthermore, Baron Rivendare from Stratholme, who’s supposed to drop the Dreadmist Leggings has already been removed from the dungeon I believe.

This makes me pretty confused and I’m not sure how can I get the equipment listed in that dungeon set. I’m still learning and getting used to this game, advice I could get on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

That set was removed in Cata, but one of the Intellect heirloom sets uses the same appearance. The pieces will be named “Dreadmist.”

The tier 0 set for all classes was removed from the game as the dungeons changed and the drops from the bosses changed. They have made the tier 0 set to be heirloom gear so you can still get most of the pieces of your Dreadmist set from the heirloom vendor and the guild vendor (provided the guild has the achievement to unlock the pants). The heirloom vendor will have the shoulder and chest, while the guild vendor has the helm and pants.

You can get “replica” copies of all of the T0/T0.5 dungeon sets from the Darkmoon Faire with prize tickets. These pieces are cosmetic only (so they don’t have useful combat stats) but it will let you get the full look of the set.