Warlock Demonic Relm (Demon Storage)

Let Warlocks to subjugate and port the captured demons into a Demonic Realm. Let them can be stored like a Hunters stable. Each with unique abilities like Hunters. Since Warlocks lost their Demon Form to Demon Hunters this would be cool. Then Warlocks will subjugate all of Legion Demons and more. This would be cool to swap out demons in any spec like Demo/ Destro instead of the same ol demons.

7 Likes

See stuff like this is some of the type of creativity i would love. Instead of this transmog your demon.

Doesn’t have to be exact but the mog system is really weird for changing demons

I really love baasemell ideas with the tome and the diferent demons. Sorry if i messed up the name. Blizz just went the lazy method and might adjusted later and half assed it with the tranmog option.

It should of been given to someone who love the class fantasy. Idk if its that or they just arent payed enough to feel pushing effort into the design.

1 Like

Even seeing a Warlock meta form as a glyph would be cool the green and purple.

There is some nuance to this:

A problem would be that it doesn’t fit the warlock class fantasy - temporary control over demons, established as early as vanilla.

Then DEV time has already been spent on the current appearance customisation, and scraping DEV time so quickly is a waste.

So to do something like this you’d need a rework of the class and new lore away from warlock having temporarily control over demons, and establishment of permanent ownership of ALL demons.