Warlock defensives buffs? Why

Warlock in the right hands is already one of the best casters survivability wise, right after Dev evoker. Why on earth do they need their passive un-nerfed? Who over there at blizzard sucks at playing a warlock to even 50% of it’s potential?

2 Likes

It’s fine their one good spec got huge damage nerf.

2 Likes

All of those hero tree nerfs aren’t to damage that I see in their top 4 damage breakdown. Seems like their base instant dots / UA still need adjustments.

Would love to see Dark Pact not absorb 4-5million hp per press either :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Destro still pumping :>.

I’m super okay with lock getting an armor buff (useless into 90% of classes) in exchange for a 16% damage nerf to aff.

is 16% from a sim running that specific hero loadout? curious where you are pulling that number from

The passives arent some small portion of their dam. Its a big part. 15% sounds about right.

Meme spec. Not threatening at all. Can let them freecast bolts and I just heal through it.

Pad damage on details doesn’t matter. Their finishing power is way way worse now.

If those changes nerf their burst killing power, then I’ll be happy with that. Guess I’ll have to wait and see how that plays out.

It’s only a ~5% physical mitigation buff, nothing too big.

It will do exactly that.
Darkglare damage lowered by a lot. It was doing too much damage.
Soul Harvester changes will lower the hero talent bonus damage being added to malefic rupture and instant shadowbolts.
The Haunt+Instant Bolt combo nerfed a lot by all of those changes.