Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Hunters and warlocks have way more differences besides pets. Idk what your deal is but it’s definitely not the problem you think it is.

11 Likes

Cool, call it whatever you want. You aren’t getting pet collection as part of your class.

If it makes warlocks keep playing and keep paying, it makes the game better, from the shareholder’s point of view.

And that matters a lot more than what you want; or what any player wants, for that matter.

9 Likes

That’s why this is just a fun suggestion thread… everyone here knew that, but you.

8 Likes

Oh cool that’s all that matters. Lets give everyone everything they want and make class distinction disappear

I’m changing my position to: this needs to happen, because it will make Oniana mad forever more.

24 Likes

You aren’t a dev so you don’t get to decide whether or not we get it. Just saying

6 Likes

Yeah but until they make an announcement I am right

Absurd salty whining aside, when this eventually happens it will probably happen not unlike hunters - they will overcompensate and give warlocks dozens of pets.

I think that’s probably fine, because there are dozens of demon models in the game.

At the very least any of the demons that demo can randomly summon should be on the list. Except maybe Prince Malchezaar.

7 Likes

Sure but you can’t say that is is it isn’t happening ever cause you don’t know

3 Likes

As of now, it isn’t happening.

And you know that cause you work at blizz so you know everything they’re thinking about?

4 Likes

Yeah really we should’ve gotten this in Legion given we got Metamorphosis taken away and were made “Netherlords” of a demonic army lmao

2 Likes

As of now, voidform is staying. Why don’t you go bother the shadow priests?

1 Like

The status quo is such until it isn’t.

Well, what we have here is clear evidence that it is 10:1 players in favor of adding it vs those that aren’t in favor. So, keep it up, and it will happen!

6 Likes

Well if you can’t differentiate between two classes because of pets than I think there is a different problem and it’s not with the game.

9 Likes

Oniana complains about homogenization, yet Oniana can get pets that can rez people (healers) and cast bloodlust/heroism (mages, shaman).

How about we get rid of those pets. Oh, and pets can tank too! Though not the best at tanking.

Allowing warlocks to have more demons does not make the game worse. Nobody is being hurt by such an option.

13 Likes

I’m sorry, but the more you posted in this thread, the more you helped others convince me that this would be better than the Glyphs I was going to ask that we settle for. So, thanks, I guess…?

7 Likes

I’ve suggested this on more than one occasion only a Necronomicon for Undead types for the Unholy Ghoul. For me, it would just be a ghoul cosmetic change similar to the way the glyphs work to change it to a skeleton for instance.

But I could support Warlocks having something similar, and think it would be cool.

4 Likes