Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

It was a mistake to remove those quests completely; it cost roleplay elements so much.

They can bring it back now, but, instead of rewarding the ability, these quests can reward a unique looks for demons now.

An alternative to stable could be a more in-depth customization for demons, like making certain transmog available to pets.

I love checking out the models in the dungeon guide in a new raid to see how “cool” it would be to be able to summon the new monsters and what roles they would play.

3 Likes

yeah some of the Maw adds are “aberrations”, so at least voidwalker

Yesterday I made the first quest with dreadlords on Korthia, they still count as demons. Just give them to me u.u

Anyone found a Dreadlord with other type? I thought they would be of a different type because they are from Shadowlands and tied to Jailor and Denathrius.

3 Likes

Nah canonically all Dreadlords became demons after they were “exiled” from Revendreth by Denathrius and settled on a planet in the Twisting Nether they called Nathreza.

Presumably because all demons auto-revive in the Twisting Nether upon death in other Planes of Existence, so it guarantees eternal service of Denathrius’s favorite agents.

2 Likes

bump

apparently we can no longer enslave dreadlords on live

WHAT IS THE POINT OF SUBJUGATE DEMON SPELL IF WE CAN NEVER ACTUALLY SUBJUGATE ANY DEMON

oh but Death Knights can subjugate the undead constructs in Korthia on live

That’s fine

Warlocks getting a temporary dreadlord? Forbidden.

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Just giving this the attention it deserves. I have not had as much time to game and sadly the lack of character customization and worth have been dying out. I will forever want this to happen and it would take all my free time.
I miss loving WoW as much as I used to.

4 Likes

Bump, not even the non-elite dreadlords introduced this week are able to be enslaved

Man

2 Likes

I’d support this…

3 Likes

I’m still holding out hope for an incubus… :pensive:

1 Like

I just want to replace my imp with one wearing a cool li’l vest.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted and will continuously support this!! :heart::+1:t4:

1 Like

If dh cant have flying because its druid class fantasy then lock cant have stables because its hunter fantasy. :stuck_out_tongue:

no but seriously the more player choice the better.

4 Likes

Signed please and thank you.

3 Likes

Besides being the fun police why would blizz take away temporary fun for warlocks?

3 Likes

Someone saw my adorable pic of an enslaved dreadlord and decided to hate on warlocks tbh

6 Likes

bump!!!Give warlock stables!!!

3 Likes

Shameless self bump

State of the game kinda sucks.

Adding greater class nuance, class-centric content, and class based customization would slap

4 Likes

Shameless help bump.

Please save the warlocks, Blizz…

3 Likes

Bump: reminder Blizzard promised us an incubus glyph back in 2010.