Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

60 pet family’s and now lava pets and good doggo pets vs 16 demons wooo yay go warlock customizations.

5 Likes

I just saw the new dogs they get, seriously Blizzard needs to communicate and atleast acknowledge our plea!!.

4 Likes

/sigh

I miss my Doomguard. And all the MoP demons back when they had different things. Having them as glyphs is fine but its not the same.

7 Likes

Wowhead made another post with more pet options, now Ducks/Peacocks/Eagles

My hunter is happy, but my lock is jealous :joy:

4 Likes

-_- Fine the ducks and peacocks can stay

1 Like

I just saw, I’ll be honest they are adorable, but I refuse to play melee and hunters :rage:, the only melee I love is Enhance cause they like a pseudo caster…but that’s no excuse for no new baseline Demons for Warlocks!!

Like there roster of customisation for new pets just literally continues to grow, I’m starting to think they honestly don’t really care about Warlocks at all… and it’s truely sad :sob:

4 Likes

Glyphs plz, at minimum

5 Likes

Wtb more glyphs for:

• Demon variation for Inner Demons
  • Demon variation for Hand of Gul’dan
  • Demon variation for Vilefiend
  • Demon variation for Tyrant
  • Demon variation for etc
5 Likes

Please let Dragonflight be the expansion for more variety glyphs for Demons :pensive:

5 Likes

Glyph for Inquisitor’s gaze :grimacing:

I thought we’d get a Fel Lord this time

2 Likes

Warlock glyphs I desperately need in lieu of demon grimoire system:

• Faceless Glyph for Voidwalker slot
  • Wicker Glyphs for all
  • Inquisitor Glyph for Tyrant
  • Imp Mother Glyph for Sayaad slot or for the Pit Lord of Nether Portal
  • Moarg and Wyrmtongue Glyphs for Imp slot
  • Fel Lord for Felguard slot
  • Void Glyphs for all
4 Likes

Put me down for all of that and a bile Scourge for the imp slot.

2 Likes

You saw they said they’re not doing anymore glyphs right?

Pain

I did not but I also don’t see that as a problem.

They can instead shift it to A barber option.

1 Like

I wish but pain :frowning:

1 Like

Eh yell more.

Blizzard isn’t very good at paying attention to players and they make dumb decisions all the time.

1 Like

The irony of this is that they say they want spell animation to be recognized; especially in PvP. While all casters pretty much share the same casting animations.

While I feel they maybe more speaking of spell effects. It really isnt that hard to determine what spell is, was used or even being casted even with the existing glyphs already.

Unless they are planning on unloading a massive amount of new spells and effects, the quote the twitter person has just feels equal to their WoD Demonology “we rather you not…” response with a hint of “we could and should but nah.”

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

Realized that while Banish plays a part in our talent trees, Enslave Demon was completely ignored

Zero talents for Enslave Demon

Maybe a sign of behind the scenes experimentation?

2 Likes

Now that would be a joy to hear down the line

2 Likes

Remember that in SL Beta, warlocks had a 5 slot interface in the stable master :eyes: