Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

From Wowhead, I thought these were going to be demons…

4 Likes

Are they aberrations or elementals???

It says that they are Elementals

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I mean I guess, I’m pro having this same grimoire system for shaman and mages too so Dark Shaman Win lol

1 Like

Grimoires for Warlocks.
Spell Tomes for mages?
Totemic Scrolls for shaman?

4 Likes

Like we barely even get glyphs to change our demons, maybe the Succubus/Incubus thing can open the door a little? I would take up Inscription and pay exorbitant amounts of Gold to be able to customize my Demons

6 Likes

I just want to have interrupt be seperate from demon
I want to use my incubus in PvE

1 Like

demon ability tree would be cool so we can customize which demon has what ability

4 Likes

I would totally main a warlock if this existed. :100:

3 Likes

Just once again adding my support to this thread since I’m still waiting for updated Shivarra look when you glyph it because the updated Succubus really outshines glyphing to Shivarra now, I also want the option to have a red and black Shivarra instead of the purple with brown colored default one. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

Edit - we also need more color options for the Incubus, like with the Shadow and Fel Succubus options. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

Realized today that the Warlock NPC to change your Sayaad actually is a good setup for a more elaborate customization system bypassing glyphs entirely

You could add one dialogue option for each category of demon as it currently is from Sayaad, and add more demons next to Incubus and Succubus

6 Likes

Would be fairly close to how they handled changing your form in Ardenwealde.

Really hope blizzard gets to expanding the options for demons in the future. There is just so much untapped potential here.

2 Likes

New aberration this patch I missed :slight_smile:

Most shadowflame elementals were marked as elementals except these little guys :smiley:

Would be cute as voidwalker or imp slot

7 Likes

News for 10.1.5
"Warlocks will also be able to undertake a new quest line starting with the quest “Beginning Impositions,” which will unlock a new imp pet customization. Players will also be able to visit the Barbershop to customize their pets.”

I’m curious to see how it will work :smiley:

6 Likes

Looks like we are finally getting some customization. I expect it to be very limited but it’s most certainly a start!

5 Likes

Its a start at least!

Hopefully they continue to expand the options and give us plenty of new demons in the future.

I cannot wait to have my Night Elf Warlock and my draenei wakener.

2 Likes

I’d prefer a stable-esque enslavement system over barbershop to be honest, but yay something new for them at least.

3 Likes

Im so hyped yet so nervous.
We need more info like now :slight_smile: :frowning:

2 Likes

I absolutely love this idea, we’re another pet class, we should get a pet system. but I’m scared all we’ll get is something akin to Druid customization where it’s just glyphs add a customization option.

2 Likes

I’m actually curious if they are going to use the dragonriding customization system using our demons as bases that we collect “parts” for.

2 Likes