Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Still supporting this 100% a lock was my second character ever created and were still stuck with the same old crap while everyone else get new options.

4 Likes

Please do. I want my Incubus demon.

I mean, if Blizz is trying to get away from former mysoginistic views, then to take into account all the possible variations the deffinition of “eye candy” has irl is a must (ergo, sexy male demons too).

2 Likes

Posting on this thread again to show the support… this gal could use a Sasuk… *ahem, a Belfy lookalike totally not using the most recent twin braids hairstyle on the Belf male model as Incubus. No ulterior motives.

(Ariel´s warlock No. 1 btw)…

2 Likes

A promise is a promise so there´s Warlock No. 2, Moon.

(Ariel´s too btw).

3 Likes

Just adding one thing to this thread, some time back I had seen someone suggest the idea for Glyph of the Homunculus that would change the appearance of a Warlock’s imps to that of miniature versions of the warlock. I would kill to have this on my lock.

2 Likes

Sigh… They just keep rubbing our noses in it…

More pets for hunters, more variety, all the while Warlocks for 17 years using the same Demons and even lost two of them as baseline pets (Doomguard cut completely and Infernal 3 min CD now)…

When will they actually listen and make a change for Warlocks. Great way to kick us while we’re down Blizzard.

5 Likes

Yay I’m so glad my Hunter can tame two new families (toads and mechs) that Blizzard made 99% worthless.

Would rather tame demons on my Warlock.

5 Likes

I wonder if we could enlist experiments as a potential source for minions. If we can get experiment based minions then the blood elves using the Dark Animus and inspiration from mogu fleshshaping could be a possible new source for minions.

4 Likes

Lmao, i can so see that!

2 Likes

Please Blizzard more variety of demons, is exhausting to always use the same ones.

10 Likes

Please do. Will support!

2 Likes

I missed this thread before, but I do support it!

3 Likes

My support continues.

I want a stable for my warlock and his demons!

4 Likes

And aberrations!!!

Voidlord/voidwalker is an Aberration!!!

(We want Faceless! Voidwalkers/Voidlords are “higher rank” void beings than Faceless. Faceless are baby level. Faceless are the imps of the void!)

6 Likes

Sorry! I lump them all under demons.

3 Likes

Silly me.

Demons and Aberrations.

:smiley:

4 Likes

I’m sorry I’m sorry, when I say demons I do mean both, I’ll be honest spelling is hard on the iPad and when I try it becomes abbreviations…… auto correct :joy:

But still no update on Warlock pets, I check wowhead daily, multiple times a day :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve always believed that Warlocks should have a stable system similar to Hunters. I really enjoy the idea of using Subjugate Demon as a way to essentially tame them just as a Hunter would! There’s so many neat looks for Demons that exist in the game, too.

8 Likes

Big yes please. As tribute, I’ll share some art of my demonic OC. Not a WoW character. But inspiration.

Art by: https://twitter.com/gynesisx

4 Likes

YES to all of this! There are so many amazing demon (and aberration!) models out there. I would love to be able to summon a void caller or void revenant as an option for the void walker slot.

And if we ever have the ability to subjugate boss models like hunters can, Shatug the gloomhound would be great as an option for the felhunter slot.

I did not realize how much I would miss this ability once it was gone, even though it was mostly just flavor. The easiest way to implement this might be something similar to mages’ Mystical Tome: Arcane Linguist, which gives them the extra ability to understand their allies’ racial languages.

I also really, really miss the Dark Apotheosis form from the old MoP Glyph of Demon Hunting. Obviously, we could only get the cosmetic aspects of the glyph back, but the form gave us super cool permanent demonic wings and horns. They were baseline purple, but I think the green fire quest turned them green if activated. Having both of these color options would be amazing.

These could be fun, cosmetic spells that warlocks could learn, akin to the other fun, cosmetic class-specific spells that were added in Legion, like druid’s Tome of the Wilds: Flap, monk’s Meditation Manual: Zen Flight, mage’s Mystical Tome: Illusion, or hunter’s Pet Training Manual: Fetch. Maybe Grimoire: Shadow Apotheosis, Grimoire: Fel Apotheosis, and Grimoire: Demonic Tongues for warlocks? Or the ability to understand demonic could be baked into the Apotheosis forms like it used to be.

10 Likes