Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Your argument was already dead on arrival. There are two pet classes in the game that are very distinctly different and have been for a decade and a half. There is no reason to make them the same just because you want a thing.

1 Like

The reason is it is the easiest thing for the developers to do.

And they don’t seem to like work much.

5 Likes

Oh cool let’s just make all classes the same then. It would be easier. Hurrrr

Truly, a scintillating argument.

11 Likes

It was your argument lol

Oniana, you don’t have to agree with what Warlocks want, but don’t derail a suggestion thread because of jealousy. If you want hunters to be and feel better, then make your own suggestion threads.

17 Likes

Nah, I am free to oppose anything I want. This isn’t your own little world to just have an echo chamber. If you want that, go make your own forum.

2 Likes

No, it isn’t, but I see now that reading perhaps isn’t your strong suit.

Anyway, lots of pets would be stupid. A small handful is better, but warlocks need a few more.

Also, hunters should be restricted to one active summon at a time only, with a secondary slot for BM for their bonus. That they can call a variety of pets in the field was always a warlock thing and it is stupid that they gave it to hunters.

7 Likes

I want my warlock to be able to enslave raid bosses like Lord Jaraxxus like how hunters can now tame some raid bosses for pets.
That would be pretty cool.

17 Likes

Lol keep trying your ad hom garbage I will ignore it.

I already said I would be fine if they got another pet. Although I really don’t know what role it would fill. That is the difference. Hunters have ownership of the variety/cosmetic kind of pet collecting.

If you want something new, come up with something better than just ripping off the hunter concept.

I really don’t care about the active summon thing you keep harping on like it somehow legitimizes you trying to steal the collection aspect. Take it away, fine by me.

2 Likes

Historically there were examples of multiple demons or demon skins in game… so this isn’t actually something new. We aren’t taking anything from you, you aren’t losing anything… you aren’t hurt by this, you are fine.

Making the game more complex and immersive is a good thing.

Again, if you want more for hunters, then make suggestions for hunters.

Warlocks are the second least played class in game. We’re getting very few changes going into SL, and 75% of the key covenant abilities are actually Warlock abilities.

So, yes, we will ask for things, because Warlocks need lots of love and lots of changes going into SL and what ever expansion comes next.

You, on the other hand are just being a bother. You have added nothing to this thread. Your suggestion is noted, now say something interesting or stop wasting my time, please.

21 Likes

Does this tactic work? Should I yell “Give me free stuffed crust, you COWARDS” next time I’m at Pizza Hut?

1 Like

Go right ahead. However, it is not ad hominem if I am critiquing qualities you display in the course of an argument. Again - do some reading.

You are mad because you think these proposals would take away something hunters have that you think make them unique.

However, most of the things hunters currently have, they have been given from other classes. All in the spirit of homogenization. So, if you like those things, you don’t have much in the way of a cogent argument against more homogenization.

5 Likes

You feel like your class is lame so you want to steal defining traits from other classes rather than come up with something actually interesting and unique that would define your class. It’s pathetic and I will oppose it at all times. If you don’t like what I have to say you should ignore me.

Something the hunter class has been doing (to the extent this is “stealing”) for sixteen years.

8 Likes

As I pointed out, very clearly. Originally, Warlocks had more pets than Hunters. We’ve always been a pet class. We’ve always had multiple pets, and that was expanded on in expansion over expansion, until it was dropped.

11 Likes

It’s called having fun and being playful

2 Likes

Lol, you keep trying to make it about me instead of sticking to the argument because you need to try to win, even though your argument is a joke.

I oppose homogenization and have done so for years. I do not like those things, you are just making baseless assumptions to try and bolster your tantrum where you want a thing.

For reasons you seem utterly unable of delineating.

Hunters having access to multiple pets in the field is the direct result of homogenization.

You use words a lot without seeming to understand what they mean. I’d suggest you rectify that if it bothers you when people point it out.

5 Likes

And? That doesn’t mean you should now get to have the full gamut of pet collection that has always been a hunter thing.