Warlock coming back for 9.2 CE experience

Guild disband in 9.0 coming back for 9.2 on a lock. Looking for a mythic oriented guild that pushes keys when not raiding. Last mythic CE was N’zoth on a druid. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Chaoticpeach#1547

Hey there purplepeach,

Sent a btag request as we are currently looking for a lock for 9.2. below is my spam, hope to chat soon!

ready to go!

Hey there :slight_smile: Naughtytime here! GM/Raid lead of the EO :slight_smile: Back with some more guild recruiting! Alliance guild, Kel’thuzad.

I see that you’re horde and looking for CE, well I’m alliance and we are casually mythic raiders, thought I’d shoot my shot :joy::joy:

This last tier was a huge test for me personally. I was down over 15+ raiders and multiple officers from castle tier, and relatively it went pretty smooth! I have recruited some awesome people and super excited to see where we can go in 9.2 :slight_smile: We are currently on raid break to rest up and take a mental break for 9.2. I think Everyone reading this knows 9.1 was a hell of a wild patch lol.

We are an AOTC/casual mythic prog team. We push heroic content pretty hard core then progress as long as we can into mythic before the tier ends. We finished 10/10 AOTC and 1/10 mythic in the SoD tier! We had problems getting a consistent 20 people without pugs and we know how rough pugs can be :frowning: Which is why I am here posting this!! I need more committed gamers for our raid team!

We raid wed/Thursday usually, with some Tuesday sprinkled in to match times for people (this is ALWAYS communicated and voted on) 7-10 server (9-12 eastern for a reference)

NEEDS

DPS : Mage, Monk, DK, druid, hunter, ETC. Literally about anything. We are not being picky!

Healer : Druid, shaman, monk, disc priest. (2 holy priest right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Tanks : We have our tanks set, but one of our main tanks is a very good damage and it would be a nice boost to have him able to damage. A tank that could communicate, and we could depend on would be an awesome find for us!

I really appreciate all the people that have stood by my side since the start of this expansion and of course the new people that helped us with our 9.2 tier. I am looking forward to where we can go from here and push farther into mythic content. I feel like we have a strong team willing to work together, along with possibly some old raiders coming back to bolster our roster. New blood will only make us stronger!

Mythic keys are done regularly, 9.2 should be a good patch for us with keys! We have a lot of people running them right now! PVP has always been dead, but it’s never out of the question

Horde are always welcome; I understand transfer changes are hard and to trial is a pain in the butt. But I am sure we can figure something out, so you have a home! Come to the dark side!!

Super excited to here from of you and hope I can welcome you to our guild with open arms!

Contact me here - Excited to chat :slight_smile:

Discord. Ty - Naughty#3575
Bnet - Bubonict#1987

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US Mal’Ganis. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 7/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451

Morning,
If you are still looking and are open to Alliance, feel free to check us out below and give me a poke if interested. We have been raiding since Wrath and like to raid continually from tier to tier. We enjoy downing bosses as a team. Lock cookies are delicious
Good luck to ya!

Hello Purplepeach,

Looking for People that want to Raid Cutting Edge.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Sunday 8-11 CST added for mythic prog in 9.2.

-We complete Mythic+15s each week, and are willing to help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on CE in 9.2.
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Insanitys%20Edge

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. .

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023