Warlock bug - Solve immediately

Normally, if you dismiss your pet, mount up, and dismount, you would return without a pet. I’m not sure when this bug happened, but I definitely don’t recall seeing it last week before this weekly reset.

The following Unlisted youtube link shows the demonstration.

https://youtu.be/iropWqKuyYQ

This has been a problem for a long time, not just since the weekly reset. Both my warlock and hunter have regularly experienced it. It seems to especially happen after using the Pa’ku totems in Dazar’alor but can also happen when exiting vehicles or dismounting.

Sometimes, I’ve noticed (only on my hunter) my pet will be missing after I Pa’ku up to the Great Seal, I mount up and ride inside and when I dismount, my pet comes back. Other times, he won’t come back until I re-call him (or her, because I think Gara is a she!)

Join the club. But it is not only warlocks who are experiencing this. Apparently any pet class is having a problem with this. I know my hunter is too and it is annoying to say the least.

Check out thread here.

My suggestion: bug report this in-game every time it occurs. I’ve started doing this and hope Bliz see the squeaky wheel here and actually fixes this problem.