Warlock Balance Question

Would you rather me whine about Warlocks on my Warlock, who’s much more accomplished than you?

I think it would be more productive to stop whining and man-up.

Or go whine on some other part of forum, GD or 9.2.5 section probably have more visibility.

Like, seeing your threads [specially the other one who got deleted] i understand, you are angry at being rejected in your main, you are angry seeing how powerfull warlocks are specially right now [as in raids we usually are powerfull, but in m+ this is the first time since Legion].

But starting threads week after week at the warlock section won’t help at all, if you want your feedback to be heard sections like the 9.2.5 feedback thread (or when it becomes open the dragonflight) are much better paths than here.

In here it just look like you are opening hte thread to start fights and bait people as a way to open frustration.

On a side note, in terms of feedback thread try to bring content, argument and not just “ree X class is OP because the warcraftlogs says so” say why they are OP [like infinite soulshard generation from inferno]

And if the issue is with your main being weak, i would advice to focus on that instead of getting others nerf, that is kind of petty [but i do agree, destro is insane right now]

4 Likes

he’s a troll.