Warlock 9.2 Tier Set.... Yikes

Who cares? That’s not what it represents. It’s called coincidence.

3 Likes

Their concept drawings looked better.
It’s pretty uggo - even for a mythic version.

That’s the grand wizard set.

9 Likes

it doesn´t feel like a lock set… :neutral_face:

If the first thing you thought of when you saw that was that racist white supremacist group you should probably go seek help lmao that’s a big yikes from me dawg.

3 Likes

Oi vey, looks like the Grand Wizard set has made it to the game.

3 Likes

Eh I dunno, it looks very ritualistic to me, which could lean toward priest or warlock tbh.

I think its just the white that’s getting me.

It’s not bad looking. I just don’t quite see it as warlock gear.

Although I’m imagining Rosenivy in it and being all “ooo look at meeeee I’m a shadow priest!” since affliction tends to be similar to that gameplay lol

1 Like

I feel like I’m looking at Uldir 2.0. This is gross. I don’t need any reminders of that expansion.

It actually looks worse now

Also the Orc in the Shaman set looks like he’s trying to cosplay as a Worgen

with some of their stunts lately…are any of us truly surprised? Also… this is the mythic coloration for it so… that…kinda makes it worse I guess. On another note I…guess I was wrong…the shaman is more dragon like than wolf… I take back my statement saying it looked cool as I was really liking the idea of another wolf themed shaman armor. Also…who’s bright idea was it to use a human for the druid armor…normal humans can’t even be druids get that default crud out of here and use a tauren like the preview already or a worgen or something. Bad enough the mythic warlock armor from the back looks like they’re from that one awful group (supposedly it’s being censored now?) but just really stupid they try showing off a druid armor on something that can’t use it

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the color of the gear. White just doesn’t scream “warlock” to me.

2 Likes

I love the destro bonus!! Will make destro great fun!! I don’t care about the cosmetics.

Its ok these are just the mythic versions so nothing for you to worry about

None of the sets feel like an actual class set.

Maybe paladin and priest only because those two classes already share the same theme that all these sets are based on.

1 Like

“We’re bringing class sets back”

uses the same 4 colors/tones for all of the sets

???

6 Likes

Hello, I see you posted a thread about tier sets. What a strange looking getup. You know, where I’m from, there are people that like to have group meetings where wooden religious symbols get burned in the middle of the night with similar garbs! What a crazy coincidence!

Thanks for your post and have a fantastic day!

2 Likes

Nice, what we needed. More robes for cloth! Because we don’t have too many already. :sleepy:

Gotta stop to say that I do like how the set looks in terms of quality. The colors, shading, everything, looks pretty amazing. Maybe the design don’t go too well with the classes because they are based out of cosmic, otherworldly things.

But the quality of the graphics of these sets are pretty good.

I thought mages were the grand wizards of WoW?

1 Like

It looks like a Cultist outfit :yum: