Warlock 3/5 top 5 dps in 95th percentile - NERF

It’s been weeks with them having a monopoly at the top with shadowpriests.

Blizzard when will you fix this with a nerf?

1 Like

Dragonslayer changes always leak into PvP. Affliction is good at killing scripted dragons, so it gets the shaft.

2 Likes

I agree that Demo Lock could use some tuning. Or Blizzard could just buff the other classes for once.

I don’t think is metter of nerfing the specs except Demonology because tbh the thing is that BoD bosses just serve too well for both Destruction and Affliction strengths.

Demonology i could see a nerf, is just too good at everthing.

1 Like

And druids dont have a monopoly healing arenas? Nerf druids?

6 Likes

You cant complain about Spriests because this is the first time in a while that theyve shown up.

But as for Warlocks, this is the one tier Destro will be there. Affliction will always be a staple when it comes to boss damage, But Demo is just nuts all around right now

Leave us alone, been a hot minute since demo been one of the big boys.

5 Likes

“whataboutism”

Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Take your concerns to the druid forums this is a warlock thread.

What is the topic at hand? Your feelings are hurt so you came running to the warlock forum like a manchild?

Sure, nerf locks, it won’t make you a better player.

3 Likes

Insulting me with ad hominem won’t change anything. Facts don’t care about your feelings

They need to take a giant sh!t on your explosive potential trait hard. 3 of those and you got haste = to bloodlust forever.

1 Like

Nothing is ad hominem, you just have no purpose in your post. Warlock specs are performing well and the DPS spread is generally “good” when comparing the top and bottom. How is this a problem? Are you losing your raid spot to a warlock or just sensitive to the color purple?

3 Likes

most of the traits for demo or complete crap, buff the other ones to semi viability first.

2 Likes

Saying they are performing ‘well’ is an understatement.

They are performing significantly better than every other spec in the game except for shadow priests.

If a 20% differential between top and bottom dps is a ‘good spread’ for you, then you have very low standards. In the past Blizzard has stated numerous times their general goal is a 5% spread. This is clearly failing by their own metrics.

1 Like

Yes, Demonology is higher than it should be, but that is a direct consequence of a poorly balanced Azerite trait that is very likely going to be changed. Affliction and Destro are much closer to the mean and are performing well due to encounter design, not poor number tuning. You are complaining about a problem that doesn’t exist, save one overtuned Azerite trait.

How does the performance of one specific warlock spec affect you? Are you losing your raid spot because of it or just making a blanket complaint because the top spec isn’t orange?

Also, if you want to talk about what Blizzard typically looks at, you should probably look outside of the 95th percentile. You are twisting the statistics to serve your own argument.

2 Likes

When druid streaking stars was OP they were quick to nerf it by 50%

1 Like

“You are complaining about a problem that does not exist, except it exists”

Right…

All three warlock specs are in the top 5. Demo is just the greatest offender.

How are you are so insecure that you feel the need to keep asking these random questions even as you admit yourself that you need a nerf to one of your traits. This isn’t a ‘me’ issue but you keep trying to make it into a ‘me’ issue. I know what I’m talking about more than you do.

This thread is about a call to action because the Blizzard balance department has overwhelmingly failed this entire expansion in terms of delivering balance changes in a reasonable time.

2 Likes

The irony will be lost on you, but let me remind you that you are in the warlock forums, complaing about our DPS and calling me insecure – brilliant.

I asked you a simple question in regards to your motivations for posting and you can’t answer it – speaks volumes about you.

I wish you the best of luck in your campaign to convince Blizzard of their injustices and the harm it has brought upon you!

3 Likes

The irony is clearly lost on you. You insecurely double down and lash out at someone just for criticizing the state of Warlocks.

This has nothing to do with me or druids yet you continue personal attack after personal attack to deflect away from the criticism you can’t seem to take.

I’ve cleared 5/9 mythic on one of the least popular specs in the game and you continue to insult me for criticizing the state of your class when I’m performing far better than you. Maybe you should try to finish heroic mode before you insult others.

Also, the question was answered; you just refuse to accept it, just like you refuse to accept the reality of the balance situation of your class being overtuned and in need of nerfs by insecurely deflecting with personal attacks against me.

1 Like

Can’t expect to be taken seriously when you reduce any criticism of your class to ‘crying’

I say this politely but you need to lose the entitlement. I’m not trolling and you aren’t entitled to ignore the facts just because they hurt your feelings. Warlocks are factually overtuned right now and the balance team needs to do a better job than they are doing with class balance.