Warglaives

then let me play a DH

Those won’t be implemented until Legion.

no i want it now i was told i can use my galives

Sounds like this is CatA classic and not legion or retail. So they should add glaives

You were not told this.

No they shouldn’t. Legion content should only come out when Classic Legion drops.

its like we dont already know that its like this in retail but still have to tell us for no reason

it ways right there “Cataclysm Classic Legendary appearances may now be added to your Transmogrification collection.” it dont say all but glavies

It’s crazy to think war glaives are legion content??? It literally came out in TBC so I am confused what the argument is. Clearly it should just be a thing you can transmog.

No, you.

:woman_shrugging:

why? i want to play cata classic with my glavies. something u said u dont care about

That’s not what I said.

It doesn’t say “all” legendaries either. It also doesn’t say “glaives” anywhere.

In Legion you’ll be able to transmog your weapons to warglaives.

Please read more carefully. No one has said this. People are saying the ability to transmog your weapons to warglaives comes in Legion.

hmm you didnt say that?

it doesn’t not say it tho

Are you just joking around now? Did you actually even bother to read my post that you’re quoting, and also think through what you’re asking me?

This is very unclear.

Anyway, I’m enjoying Cata for now. I opted out of SoD, and a huge part of that is that the devs very much showed that they were catering to complainers, which makes it a large, noisy community of loud complainers, which isn’t fun to be a part of.

I don’t want that to happen with Cata. So while I didn’t care, I sure do now.

The post “doesn’t not” say a lot of things. You misinterpreting something or reading something incorrectly does not mean that you were lied to. It’s an error on your behalf, not everyone else’s.

i did read it says u didnt care. if you dont care you can leave. your just a hypocrite

Is my?

Anyway bro, good luck and I hope you enjoy the game. But I also hope that the devs don’t cater to complainers.

The post does legendries will be added and since literally ALL of them besides war glaives were unadded doesn’t make sense why one got left out

its not about complaining its more about wanting a reason and clarity. if they come out and say yes we did this for when we do classic legion thats dif. they make a blanket statement with this and dont give a reason why its like it is for well days now

1 Like

Yeah I agree it would be nice to have it and or just reason behind it.

Would just like to see them add war glaives and increase what daggers can be transmog to. At least having one-handed swords would make sense

But also just more reason for why not

Yeah, some of the threads are pretty complainy, and I think I just took the “Oh, here’s yet another thread on the same topic,” as being such.

I think you’re right, it would be nice to get some clarity around Warglaives and tmog, but I also don’t think we need any more threads to remind us.

Anyway, good luck with your tmog desires!

1 Like