Warglaives and Transmog

Adding my support for opening up opening up warglaives to others.

It’s a slap in the face to those who have diligently farmed them for so long…

Imagine the heartache for those who learned that only DH will ever get to transmog these back in Legion, to then have a ray of hope during the Shadowlands reveal that legendaries can be transmogged, only to see the hope was a lie…

… from a Twitter post of all places…

5 Likes

Are you referring to your own posts?

Considering what I was replying to, the reason itself is irrelevant.

“You know, deep down, it’s not going to happen.”
Considering I just said that, duh?

The point I made flew right over your head.

“B-b-but the reason…”
Doesn’t matter. You just tried to counter me by saying something I just said.

Laziness vs time is another argument, one not based on fact, but opinions. The fact you can’t differentiate the two indicates why you’re a solid example of why kids shouldn’t skip school.

No, im referring to your very first quote, next time stop quoting people if you have no point.

My mistake was to think you have a point in quoting me.

“This guy disagrees with me so he doesn’t have a point”

Piss poor deflection.

You actually agree with my point, that they can’t do remodel. Are you ok dude?

You truly can’t read then. A few points were brought up:

• Would an HD remodel happen
  • You completely missing what I said, then trying to make a claim against me
  • Why an HD remodel wouldn’t happen

I get that you want to ignore it, but that doesn’t suddenly make it go away. Sorry, bud.

why the hell is this post flagged?

9 Likes

You can’t read then,

First i said they can’t do remodel
Then you said “You talk like it would do any harm”
I said i don’t say things about remodel would do any harm, i said it won’t happen
Then you said that’s exactly my point.
Then i said “No, my point is they cant do it because of resource, yours is because they’re lazy”
Then you said “So its the same”
Then i said “If it’s the same then you’re just agreeing with me from the start”
Then you said “Its what i said, glad you can admit it”

Then you proceed to say that you disagree with me.

I swear its like talking to a monkey.

Because it’s a duplicate thread…

1 Like

guess ya misssed to /s. :stuck_out_tongue: i don’t mind at all

1 Like

I disagree here. With the loss of tier sets, we also lost elite mogs, which are an entirely cosmetic trophy. Now, there’s only four elite sets to earn (because they’re also cross faction). If you earn the plate 1800 mog, then you also get it on an Alliance, and because it’s not class specific, it can work on all three plate wearers. There’s no variety.

Whereas in Legion, I saw class specific elite mogs and said: “I want those”. So I earned them. By the time I was done in Legion, I had earned nine separate elite mogs. Three on priest, two on demon hunter, and one on warlock, shaman, warrior and death knight.

It was so fulfilling and so rewarding to chase those down. Couple that with 36 different mage towers, the special set from ToV, tier sets from each individual raid, and the other four sets of artificat appearances - BFA is trash in comparison. And I say that as someone who has hit duelist multiple times and collected multiple enchants throughout this expansion.

BFA is noticeably lacking in cosmetic rewards for someone like me who actively chases them down. There’s nothing even exclusive in this expansion that’s been announced to be time sensitive, other than the 1800 sets which I’ve already covered as no where near comparable to previous elite mogs modeled after elite sets, or even better like in WoD season 1, a completely unique set which didn’t come from anything else.

So the point I was contesting comes down to one of two things: “Will it happen” vs “Why it wouldn’t happen”. So which one? Let’s continue.

No, this indicates a failing on your end. I didn’t say that was my point. I said that I acknowledged that it won’t happen. You’re more than welcomed to ask a capable adult to come into the room and re-read my second reply to you.

This is why this conversation went awry. I merely asked you why you thought it wouldn’t happen, while providing my own reasons as to why I thought it wouldn’t happen.

Somehow, you took that as me saying that it would happen, which prompted your silly response of “You can keep arguing but deep down you know HD remodel is not happening.”, which in turn, I called out.

Do you spend a lot of time around monkeys? I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at this point.

Let’s just cut to the case. What exactly my opinion that you disagree with?

I’ve been looking at your post for more than 10 minutes and I still couldn’t figure out why you got flagged. Also just quoting your whole post because of reasons.

9 Likes

I simply disagreed with your reason as to why it wouldn’t happen. It really should’ve ended there, but you added that bit on the end, which made me realize there was confusion.

And I say it should’ve ended there because neither of us can actually prove the real reason Blizzard doesn’t do it.

Read your posts.

This is where you went full ape
V

Please reread your posts, next time stop quoting people if you have no idea what you want to say.

I read it. I don’t see any issue. Like I said, you can’t read. You’re only exposing yourself.

We agree on the point that it isn’t happening. I never contested that.
We disagree on the reason as to why it isn’t happening. Neither of us went into that further.

The fact you think that is “agreeing with everything you said” is laughable.

1 Like

Ohh, I read back up. no need to clarify, I can see this is a pissing match between a troll and a professional troll.

No, you said our opinion are the same, i said they’re not, you said they are, then i said “so we basically have the same opinion” (basically no reason for me to disagree with you), you said “just because you disagree you have no point”.

Dude please go to school.

So, I just caught up on the replies to this thread. Not sure how this devolved so quickly, but here’s a life hack: You can disagree with someone without attacking them.

5 Likes