Wargen Barbershop

First of all, wargens have so many new choices, it’s amazing. 36 faces, while Nightbourne has about 5. But when I try to pay for barbershop changes, it won’t let me on the Wargen toon. The other ones worked. There were zero new choices for Nightbourne that I noticed and had nothing to change there. Void elfs came out well, and humans Good, druid choices awesome, but boomkin is what I wanted to change, that and tree.
Wargen have the best options of any race, but I can’t select anything.

2 Likes

I can change my Worgen form attributes and save them, but I cannot change my Human form attributes. If I change the human attributes, the ‘Accept’ button does not work. Also, when I change the human attributes, it messes up the worgen form selections.

3 Likes

They always made the Wargen have matching humans, so you basically had to pick one or the other to keep. I don’t think that should be necessary. I guess each Wargen form has a handful of human forms that go with it, but it shouldn’t be that way.

One of the big changes was supposed to be separate worgen and human customizations. Its kinda broken atm

2 Likes

The barber shop is seriously bugged for Worgen. Won’t let me chance anything on human form, and trying randomly resets my Worgen form.

3 Likes

WORGEN.

Worgen are supposed to have separated human/worgen forms now. That’s how it was in beta and on the PTR, but something has broken from beta/ptr to live. They need to fix it.

3 Likes

Main thread here: Can't Change Worgen Human Form

It is working now, but I went in separately for each form and didn’t try to change both in same sitting.

While I love the forms, there was really no reason to have human forms separate from humans in my opinion.