Ward of Envelopment

Does anyone know the current nerf % is for this trinket in PvP? I see so many healers still playing it (myself included) and it’s hard to tell exactly what how powerful it is since the tooltip doesn’t change to reflect a PvP nerf when I zone from out of world into an instanced arena but also since it’s an absorb.

I casted it on myself and it showed a 90k shield but when I casted it on a partner it said something around 120k. Was there a nerf to make it less powerful when used on oneself?

It’s bugged, it was nerfed 50% in pvp & I think it was reverted by accident.

Pretty sure it’s 50%. But it’s misleading because patch 8.2 also added the ability for Vers to scale trinket effects, so there will be a variance in effectiveness depending on if the user is stacking high Vers or not.

the damage absorbed is split between the players effected and heals for more. so if you have it only on yourself it’s going to do less than if you put it on 2 players, because it wants the extra healing to account for the extra person, even though the absorb is split anyways.

basically just reread the tooltip and you’ll get it

I’m aware of that functionality of the trinket, I was testing the buff on just a single person.

I think trinkets being affected by Vers is the reason why I was seeing different values. Doesn’t really feel like it’s nerfed by 50% tho. Trinket still pumps.

1 Like

I was reading off some patch notes that they did to it.