Warcraft Short Story: “A Moment in Verse”

then up the ratings to M XXX
believe it or not, GAME OF THRONES is a family friendly show in the UK, they are not opressed as the usa with naughty stuff.

1 Like

That is interesting. Then again british cartoons were also adult as heck. Watership Down and Animals of Farthing Wood. JESUS. Altho one could argue Watership Down isn’t meant for kids

1 Like

You’re not allowed to show headbutts on british TV but yeah, I’m sure squeezing a dude’s head until it pops in a mess of gore is considered family friendly.

you mean ramming someone’s head up a butt? “headbutt” has a different term in UK. tht scene in hancock was banned.

1 Like

LET. THEM. F(REDACTED)

This was very cute, and the writing very enjoyable! Kinda felt like a shipping fic, but of the best kind!

7 Likes

Oooh glad this finally came :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see what u did there :rofl:

2 Likes

Page 5+ is the steamy romance novel that rogues will pickpocket in SL.

23 Likes

Great read! Really happy ending! Hope to see more stuff in Shadowlands or prepatch.

5 Likes

/snort
nice

1 Like

where is my /handholding emote

8 Likes

Meanwhile, Blanduin cant decide between Baine and Wrathion…and they say there’s just female belfs…

4 Likes

where is my /twerk and /dab emote with animation!

1 Like

That’s even worse. That’s the worst of the worst. If they had hot-steamy-…eh…“kissing”-action it would be far less degenerate.

We need this. Just so we can macro it everytime we do a crit.

Well, that’s one hell of a way to confirm a ship!

The Kul Tirans would be proud of the sturdiness of this ship.

10 Likes

Lor’themar and Thalyssra :eggplant: :peach:

7 Likes

you are talking about jaina?

/puts on pot stirring hat.

What if they’re laying the groundwork for the unification of the Horde Elves so that they can some day vacate one of their cities for destruction … or perhaps new residents …

Only teasing! Don’t shoot!

regardless of the tinfoil hat bit, I DO want Nightborne and Blood Elves to join, but otherwise, be as close as Highmountain and Mulgore are.

1 Like

Once You Go shaldorei You Never Come Back

1 Like