Warcraft Short Story: “A Moment in Verse”

Woh… ok, I just read it… that was… hot. :flushed:

Omg, I suspected but my oooooh my… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now if only my SL Keal got some much wanted love… too… guess we will have to wait for SL and see what Blizz writers and devs have prepare for him. :relaxed::+1:

5 Likes

Okay but do they :bone:

9 Likes

Eh. I get hand touching can be romantic but it was tame.

It’s tricky to write romance when you also have to be writing for teen rated stuff

5 Likes

They hold hands. The degenerates

21 Likes

They also kissed at the very end. Good for Lor’themar, after years of getting curved by Liadrin it looks like he finally found a new girl.

9 Likes

He wants that Nightborne booty, y’all.

11 Likes

Oooo what’s going on here?

1 Like

NEW ALLIED RACE:

Nightblood Elves

32 Likes

In the Blood of the Highborne short story (it tells the story of Liadrin’s life) it’s revealed that Lor’themar has crushed on her for years. Everyone but her seemed to know it.

2 Likes

I know they smooched I was just making a joke because holy crap this is tame

Still. I’m happy Lor’themar is getting some love from both a character and Blizzard. Straight stuff is just boring and repetitive to read. But that’s not the fault of the writer. They still did a good job.

1 Like

Moonguard be like: First time?

8 Likes

Remember 8.2, when datamining showed that Thalyssra was gay, and then Blizz scrubbed that when they pushed it live? I remember.

I can guess which major investors in Blizz didnt like that and got it changed.

4 Likes

The ship deepens…

3 Likes

Aaaand that is why I’m not too entirely thrilled at this couple. Even if it was pretty funny seeing Thalyssra have some EXTREME thirst in Nazjatar

10 Likes

With this and the new story I love where this is leading…

1 Like

@Rosenivy Shaw and Flynn are getting a book this fall. Maybe they’ll have a moment just like Lor’themar and Thalyssra?

I really do wanna see Liadrin’s reaction! Like obviously Halfuron and Rommath are like “go get em” but what will she think?

I love drama :joy:

3 Likes

Eh it’s mostly them talking about artifacts from last I checked on it.

1 Like

Thalyssra was surrounded by water in Nazjatar but she was still so damn thirsty.

10 Likes

Also just wanna say if the author is the one working on the book, I’m down. Look even if I found the romance here boring it was still nicely written. The actual dialogue between characters was nice. I can’t stand when authors write a scene of characters talking and it’s like 3 freaking pages of just describing the room instead of actual dialogue

7 Likes

To be fair it was salt water

6 Likes