Warcraft 2023 Calendar

I’ve scoured Amazon and the blizzard shop. Every year we get a World of Warcraft wall calendar. This year it seems like blizzard isn’t releasing any official paper calendar. Has anyone got any information about a potential calendar or if they have discontinued making a calendar?

21 Likes

Same… we have gotten it every year for Christmas for almost the last decade… when ThinkGeek was bought… I think they lost licensing with Blizzard and the calendar along with it… :frowning:

6 Likes

I have also been looking for it. Bought it the last two years. :frowning:

2 Likes

Dude, I just saw your post ( was looking to add it to my Christmas list on Amazon) and I’m looking and yeah, I can’t find it anywhere. 12 years I’ve been getting the Calender. Dude, I’m so friggin sad.

7 Likes

Ugh, same!! I’ve been searching and hoping for 1 to pop up for the last several months :frowning: so sad! I’ve been getting their calendar for like 4 years straight, and I hang the photos all over my house after the end of a year! Really disappointed in no calendar this year.

3 Likes

was just searching the internet trying to buy one and cant find any info :frowning:

2 Likes

And even when I find one (www.abposters.com) they are out of stock :scream:

1 Like

They’re not legit. It says 2023, but when you click on it, the pics are of the 2019 calendar. I’ve heard there won’t be one for 2023.

1 Like

I emailed the publisher. They’re not making one. This is what they told me:

“ Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Unfortunately, from year to year, some items are canceled for reasons beyond our control such as market demand or licensing constraints. As much as we would like to publish something for every interest, we are forced to contend with these restrictions.

World of Warcraft calendar will not be published for 2023. You can check available calendars for 2023 on the link below:

https://www.browntrout.com/”

Meh…

5 Likes

This is disappointing. One of the few Blizzard tangible items I buy. Thanks, Blizzard…

4 Likes

Really unfortunate. I’ve bought one of these every year =/

3 Likes

This is a bloody outrage! could have been a great dragon calendar!

4 Likes

Agreed; where is the calendar? I get one every year for either wow or overwatch. It is almost the new year, and I do not have a new calendar in my office yet! Please hurry. Thanks!

Sad times.

I arrived here after looking for one on Amazon and on Google.

1 Like

Sadness … nearly a decade of having a year long reminder of Warcraft artwork on my fridge ends. Even my (now adult) kids who don’t live at home anymore miss it and they were just visiting for the holidays. Dragonflight would have made for an amazing piece, too … the expansion and its artwork is WoW at its finest.

4 Likes

I’m sad too. I was sad when the desktop calendars disappeared years ago. The trivia was best! I have bought or received the wall calendar as a gift every year. Another end of an era I guess!

5 Likes

Aw man those desktop calendars sound awesome. I wish I could’ve seen one.

Super disappointed. I get one every year for my office at work and for my home office. I don’t even know what other theme to go with if it’s not WoW! :rofl:

1 Like

Big sad =( Was not able to get calendar, box-art canvas poster, or Christmas sweater from Blizz gear this year… was able to get a cool, Jinx-branded, Pepe sweater through eBay at least!

1 Like

Aww man I remember the big canvas cover art pieces =(, gotta suck for people keeping a collection of those

1 Like