Warbank is eating items

I have stored over 70 marks of honor in the warband bank. I went to get them yesterday, and unfortunately they disappeared. I hope they have a solution for this. This is the first WoW expansion that I have encountered numerous bugs. Several quests and achievements are impossible to complete due to game bugs. Not to mention the connection problems after the release. This is what happens when Blizzard rushes to release an expansion that certainly wasn’t prepared to be released.

I’d like to get an update here…

Specifically, I know you’ve previously said you can see that the items were there (or still are there), but given the radio silence on the subject around warbanks I’m still concerned.

Will we get those items back? How?
Should we stop using the warbank if items have gone missing?

Not having access to items we’ve acquired with no explanation erodes trust. We need updates. The first post I’ve shared on this subject was almost 30 days ago.

2 Likes

I’ve been attempting to do some organizing by depositing items in my Warbank for consolidation, like Battle Pet items… I had a large stack of Polished Pet Charms that have now gone missing. I’d deposited them from 3 or 4 characters. I then deposited them from another when I noticed that stack was by itself instead of joining the existing stack on another tab… but the reason was the existing stack had disappeared. I’m not sure if other stuff is missing - I’ve been doing this for several days.

I know this is still an issue… /cry

An update, along with info on the Undelete Character button being reenabled, (especially regarding those of us who got their Mains disappeared by that weird bug.)

I know you’re all in the big weeds. I have faith.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread since it is still an issue. I submitted a GM ticket and was told to post here so I will just add to this. I have about 40 stacks of items that have gone missing and have been missing since prepatch. Probably more but the first time I noticed it happening I thought I messed something up so if those items are gone, that’s on me. But I had about 40 stacks disappear just from the time it took me to switch characters, and they have not been restored. It’s so odd to have the in-game window say there are “no known issues” when things haven’t been restored. It would be so easy to just say “we’re still working on it” but this makes me feel like years of mats are just gone for good.

3 Likes

Yeah I have yet to receive my missing Marks of Honor, almost 200 of them are missing from the Warbank. And I haven’t seen any fixes in the patch notes about Warbanks (in some cases, guild banks) after this issue was mentioned. I don’t PVP much so this is a pretty significant loss and I really want them back.

1 Like

I don’t know what precious items I’m missing… when I discovered the issue I immediately pulled what I had left in there and stopped using it. I started again recently but I need to go back and review the tabs again.

I haven’t noticed anything missing lately but I haven’t received any of the items that were missing back yet either.

1 Like