Warbands: will what we explore on the map be account wide from then on

I was wondering if anyone knew if what we explored would be account wide from then on with warbands. So will different characters see everywhere I explored with for example with a blood elf character in the ghostlands and eversong woods . I know we are getting flightpaths unlocked account wide with warbands so I thought maybe we could also see on the map were all the characters in the warband explored as well. It would get annoying having to explore the same zone to have everywhere show up on map for another character. what do you think about that and would you like to see that in warbands. Maybe people could easier get an achievement for exploring all of Azeroth if thats one

I don’t think we’ve gotten any more information than what was shared when it was announced. So I have no idea.

1 Like

I believe at first they said world exploration would be account-wide, then some people pushed back a little for nostalgia or exp gains so it was suggested it might be optional … then well … no more news that I’ve heard.

One of many mysteries that will have to wait until the alpha/beta/prepatch.

In theory you could already get account-wide exploration with heirlooms, fwiw (the scouting maps)

if they want nostalgia they can play wow classic