Warbands: Spacetime is Money - down w/out warbanks?

Simple enough question - are Warbanks being disabled keeping me from completing this quest?

Id say no and your gona need to give more info being vague isnt helping.

1 Like

You can complete the quest without Warbands. You’ll probably need to wait until it’s a bit more quiet.

1 Like

I expected to be given the De-Recombobulation Matrix that I got from defeating the Evil me leading to the last part of the quest, but I don’t have it. I’m not sure if I forgot to loot it, or if it’s a glitch, or if it’s related to Warbanks being turned off.

1 Like

No, I mean Warbanks (Warband Bank), which is temporarily disabled because of issues that were keeping the servers from coming back up tonight, as has been announced.

1 Like

My bad just saw that I still say no tho.

You get it granted, it probably needs to wait until Warbands are officially live to further engage with it.

2 Likes

There’s a device in the middle of the room, on the floor. Click on it and you can complete the quest. It might be hard to see under the room full of players standing on top of it.

2 Likes

It’s also not an item but a skill.

2 Likes

It is a spell in your general tab of the spell book.

2 Likes

It is also a quest. One of the quests being that you put the item in the bank (or it gets the hose again).

Maybe it’s working now, after the morning patch. But it wasn’t working before that I could see.

i did it early this morning and didn’t have an issue.

1 Like