Warbands feel required

Warbands and alts now feel like required content. Level up 2 character to max to get access to a remote bank ? Seriously ? What about us players who want to play 1 character. You cant lock single character quality of life content behind leveling multiple characters to max.

I mean I get alot of people play alts and all but these features should be open to ANYONE who plays the game not just players with multiple characters. If your also going to cap currency weekly it should not be transferrable. This just sounds like a big time sink that will be required for mythic raiders if you want to push at the high end now.

5 Likes

I’m just disappointed that the character select screen isn’t going to look like this bait n’ switch blizz presented the same day TWW was purchaseable:

h ttps://i.imgur.com/WPYgSPU.png

1 Like

You can kinda do that already with just one character. Just start your own guild and use the remote guild bank perk. And doesn’t the Argent Gruntling/Squire pets give remote personal bank access? Why do you need Warbands when you can already achieve what you want?

6 Likes

i just want my old character select screen

4 Likes

Why do you need a shared bank if you only have 1 character?

44 Likes

All new things that are coming are just great , even if you play 1 character you should be happy that every1 that do not get something, you will stay as the same. Dont type cause you got nothing when almost every1 wins.

This thread is further proof people are never happy and will literally complain about anything. I honestly believe if a person found them self in a situation with nothing to complain about they would lose all touch with reality.

37 Likes

Im sure thats an option for a mythic raider … literally rolling on the floor laughing. I’m not saying these are BAD THINGS … they ARE GREAT FOR THE GAME but QUALITY OF LIFE CONTENT LOCKED BEHIND LEVELING 2 CHARACTERS TO MAX IS NOT OKAY!

1 Like

Since when do you need to raid mythic content to have a guild? Just ask a few people in town for their signature and open your guild… :roll_eyes:

Warbands is the best thing that will happen to this game since Transmog was introduced, how can someone not like that?

Leveling a char to max level is a thing of a few hours anyways and I agree with what another user said. Asking for a feature that is a benefit to people with alts if you refuse to play alts, is kind of silly.

6 Likes

Why do you need a shared bank if you have no alts to share it with? If you want extra bank, start a guild. Ask a few people to sign. Offer them some gold. Tell them there is no commitment. And once it’s up, boot everyone.

It works. I have five.

10 Likes

Good news.

Pandaland Remix is coming with accelerated leveling.

Go level an alt. It’ll take maybe a few hours to hit 70.

6 Likes

How dare you show how irrational and lazy TC is being.

1 Like

What? You can start your own guild by getting five people to sign a charter, then kicking them from the gulld. And the pets are from Wrath for doing an open world rep/quest grind.

Nothing to do with mythic raiding.

1 Like

Oh … completely nothing to do with mythic raiding. You dont need to join a guild to do that at all. JFC do you guys even play the game ?

3 Likes

Yes, I’m starting to wonder if you do.

5 Likes

Are you referring to how the characters are posed because there’s a toggle for that to go from them doing their own thing or being static.

If it’s about the background/campsite elements I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a choice of things or can unlock or buy them with tendies or from the Cash shop.

A lot of players are already in an actual guild for the community they provide.

Lol for some reason I’m not wild about the idea of paying money to get back the background I’ve been using for free for over a decade.

hear me out.
use the boost they gave you with tww.
bam. 2 level cap people.

2 Likes

Since the Warband screen is made of characters you select as “favourites” you can keep your old screen if you prefer.

1 Like

Hmm… that barrel doesn’t seem like a comfy seat, then again being on one knee all day must be brutal as well. The dracthyr in that pic being in mostly their scales makes me wonder if I should have mine do that but…till we get more options as for race of the visage my Dracthyr is going to take a break and sit out for now. Not even letting him race in Northrend this time (mainly as I’m sick of northrend cup already and there’s nothing left to buy)