Warbands favorite camps idea

I know having additional camps as customizations is a hot topic, so I figured we can add some ideas.

Here’s my two cents…

What about a DMV “camp” that shows our 4 favorites waiting in line impatiently.

Pool party camp: 3 of the favorites are around a pool while the fourth is barbequing.

1 Like

I’d like one just hanging out sitting around a table in a faction inn having some suds, Camping in mulgore, with kodos walking by in the distance, or JK, waiting in line at the bank for the warbands tab to actually work.

1 Like

For Luxuria, a big plush bed with your warband members draped over it.

2 Likes

Seasonal camps. Winter Veil, A decorated tree and presents in a pile. As an easter egg, if anyone on the screen was logged out wearing the Winter Veil outfit appearance special animations are done.

1 Like

The faction inn would probably require all characters to be of the same faction. Thou for fun if ONE is of the opposing faction that character could take on a nervous look being there as a guest on the invitation of the others.

Sitting around a table playing poker
Crossing Abbey Road
Sharing a milkshake with four straws

1 Like

Gurubashi Arena, with our favourites down in the middle and our other alts all spectating.

1 Like

I drink your Milkshake!

1 Like

Or is snow, freezing and shaking.

Change the camp based on where our most advanced character is on the story campaign. Progressing deeper and deeper into Azeroth as they proceed through the quests.

Also bring the camera in a bit. I’d like to see the gang a little better.