Warband reputation isn't really warband reputation

Judging from all the achs you don’t have at least you practice what you preach. Why play the game at all if you get nothing from it?

1 Like

the bads have spoken

1 Like

How is it false advertising if they specifically advertised it as Dragonflight and the War Within reps, and that’s exactly what we got?

So, you are disappointed in yourself right now then.

1 Like

Pretty crappy reply. I have no choice but to get achievement points. They just happen as I’m playing. The only people on this planet who care how many achievement points I have are tryhards who hang around on the internet thinking video games are something more than just entertainment.

1 Like

I really think actual account wide rep should’ve gone live. It’s just another thing that was left unfinished.

Some things remaining per character is fine. Like I got the title “of the Black Harvest” on my lock a decade ago. I want it to stay out of the game to reflect a legacy challenge completed. Bring another class challenge like that for new people to do. Or newly created characters. I’d love it if each class had something like that. Just leave that one alone. Mounts, pets, etc I’m fine with bringing back after some time.

But warband rep, actual warband rep, should’ve gone live. Who cares about rep we haven’t gotten yet? Only current and future rep is just lazy imo. Now I can’t even grind old rep because I know it’s coming back #soon. But when?? IDK, I don’t like it. JMO of course.

It only works with Renown… not rep.

not yet but down the line rep is going to be worked in it