Warband questions

Hey all… I have a couple of questions regarding Warbands as I try to plan my main 4 for TWW. As it stands right now, I’m planning on:

Gnome Lock, Void Elf SPriest, Blood Elf Pally, and Tauren Druid.

However, I’d like some clarity on what I’m able to do between these 4 characters. they are on different servers (Proudmoore and Thrall). Will they all show up on my list? Is the character list server based, or will I see all my characters on the main character screen?

Can I freely trade between them all? Mats, enchants, etc?

I understand that a warband bank will be a thing and money will be shared, however, is that over faction and server? or will it be tied to faction? or server limited?

Thanks

Your entire account (all toons) is your Warband, unless I’m not fully understanding your question.

I’m not sure why there seems to be confusion on this with so many people, but your Warband is your entire Bnet account. All characters. Every single one.

The login screen is just a cosmetic perk that is irrelevant to the Warband.

If you’ve ever played SWTOR, your Warband is basically your Legacy.

1 Like

I get that technically all of my characters are in my warband. However, I’m going to focus on the main 4 (my character selection screen) :slight_smile:

I just looking for any limitations that could effect gameplay. For example. can I throw an enchant in the warband bank from my Gnome lock for use on my Tauren Druid?

In the Warband bank? Yes.

afaik anything not soulbound can go in there, anything warband bound (sorry, I can’t recall what they actually called it, it’s on the forums somewhere) can go in there and your toons can take out.

never played SWTOR :).

I’m assuming that when I log in, my character list will be 23 characters long (that is the total number of characters I have on Proudmoore and Thrall), correct?

I do understand that the top 4 is just a “favorites list” per say. These 4 will be my focus characters anyhow. Are there any additional “perks” for the 4 favorites?

You’d have to ask someone in alpha how the character list works. Or who watched videos to know if the list is all or still just per server.

No, there are no benefits to the four you want in a group on the login screen. It’s purely cosmetic. And something I hope I can opt out of.

I’d love too…

I wish those of us not in the Alpha could ask questions in the Alpha forums. LOL

As an altoholic, im looking forward to TWW.

4 Likes

OK, thank you for this. I was unaware of this video. this helps a lot!

1 Like

I would assume the characters displayed on the login screen will still be segregated by server. So maybe you’ll select four characters on your login for each server you play on?

I whish they would just show our characters by region and not server. If we elect to create a character, then sure, have us drill down to the server, but also show connected realms.