Warband contract buff not appearing on certain characters

Unless I am mistaken, using a Khaz Algar contract should allow any character level 70 or over within your warband who has progressed to the continent and unlocked the ability to see world quests to also have the contract buff.

However, I have over 20 characters who I moved into the new expansion and many of them random do not see the contract buff while others do.

All of these characters have done the campaign skip via Thrall to progress to Dornogal. I have tried talking to Brann to start the “Adventuring in Khaz Algar” quest to pick a zone to see if this had an effect and it did not change anything for any character.

It is seemingly random which ones have the contract buff showing and which do not. It is quite annoying to have to check which character I would like to do world quests to earn my measly 15 rep with the faction of my choice but I enjoy grinding reputations up and the gains from the contract add up over time.

If anyone has any idea why this happens to certain characters, please let me know.

Thanks

Similar problem. Today used a contract and the buff is only appearing on the character that used the item, none of my other level 80s.

1 Like

So today I learned that you have to be logged into the character from anywhere from 1-5 minutes before it pops up on them. I was logging into them, checking the buff and immediately logging out. Today, I went on a character and was doing some stuff and all of a sudden I saw it pop up on said character.

Guess the system just needs time to update and I was giving it none.