Warband bank questions

Just curious if the warband bank tabs are accessible by any character on the account? (Without putting your alt in the warband section prior)

And can you put account bound stuff in there? Like pet battle bandages and stuff like that.

your entire account, all 60 characters, have access to it.

3 Likes

Warbank Tabs

The Warbank features five different tabs, each capable of holding 98 items for a total of 490 slots. The Warbank can hold any item that isn’t soulbound to a character. By default, your Warbank has zero tabs unlocked. You can check the price to unlock each tab below.

source:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/warband-bank-preview-transfer-gold-total-size-how-to-access-338807

edit from blizzard post:

The Warband Bank can be accessed at bankers throughout the game. It will provide up to five tabs with ninety-eight available inventory slots each. Each tab can be purchased for an increasing amount of gold. These tabs can be customized with an icon and organized like a Guild Vault. This bank is in addition to your individual character bank vault.

Any non-soulbound item can go into the Warband Bank. All characters in your Warband can access the bank to freely deposit and withdraw items. The bank will also behave like the reagent bank, allowing you to craft using reagents from it without having to withdraw them.

In addition, the bank will allow you to deposit and manually withdraw gold across characters in your Warband.

There is one limitation that is worth noting. Like pet battles, players who play multiple characters simultaneously on multiple World of Warcraft accounts will find that only the character that logs into the realm first will have access to the Warband Bank.

Finally, it’s worth mentioning that we would like to update the UI and functionality of the character-level bank to also use tabs like the Warband bank. While this won’t be done at the launch of The War Within, we are planning for it to come soon after. When this change occurs, bags will no longer be needed in the character bank. It’s intended that this change won’t alter the number of slots currently available in your bank. It will just shift those slots from bags to tabs.

2 Likes

Thank you! Just watching some YT CC’s and had these questions pop in my head that I didnt recall hearing about.

I’m ngl I’m so insanely hyped for account-wide banks, moreso than any other TWW feature.

1 Like

The character select screen is not your Warband. Your Warband is the entire account. Not unlike SWTOR’s Legacies.

2 Likes

I’ll keep my guild banks, thanks.
Way too much gold sink factor with this joke.

1 Like

It’s only the last tab that’s stupidly expensive.

3 Likes

I had seen someone using the login screen and them placing characters in that top 4 slots and moving around. So I wasnt sure if that was “top 4” was your Warband. Hence my confusion.

Yeah, a lot of people are getting that confused, which is why I thought I should explain it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ROFL it doesn’t even get expensive until the last tabs.

1 Like

Yep! And much appreciated since we cant just jump on and find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, some people are not explaining it very well. The character select is your Warband Camp, which just uses characters from your Warband (ie your entire account), to have easy access to four of your characters.

[Edit] Caveat, though. Each Warband Camp is split between Bnet subaccounts, so if you have another account in your Bnet, you can have more than one camp, as well. The rest of the Warband feature, though, seems to involve the entire Bnet account. [/edit]