<War Within Spoiler> angry rally thread!

Please state your angery so Blizzard won’t kill Khadgar.

:rage: :rage: :rage:

8 Likes

Sorry, I hope they do kill him. They can take Tyrande, Malfurion, Genn, and Baine with him.

17 Likes
13 Likes

He will return as Khadgar the White.

48 Likes

Well, if somebody has to die, he’s a good choice.

4 Likes

He’s the cool guy, he cleans up Karazhan, has a cool staff, been with us for a long time.
Can we stop killing characters people like for the sake of stating that “anything can happen”.

If that “anything can happen” is true than give warlocks again their demon form, otherwise “anything can happen” is more like “we kill people to shock people”.

19 Likes

And if he’s not around, doesn’t that just sound like a set up for some kind of storyline to happen?

2 Likes

Khadgar has had his time to shine. They keep bringing in these new leaders of Allied races, and they just disappear. Where is Talanji or Zappy Boi?

3 Likes

I’ve been playing this game pretty much nonstop since it came out. I’m not going to buy the new expansion based on this spoiler. If they kill Khadgar, I’m done with WoW forever. He’s my favorite character and I’d be seriously concerned with where they’re taking the story if they consider him disposable.

5 Likes

I am not sure that there is any character that I am so attached to that I would quit the game if they died. I have played since beta as well, but can’t imagine leaving over a character death.

4 Likes

Taking care of Zandalari kingdom, since the alliance killed her father, the king.
Plus, Bwonsamdi has those shenanigans over her.

didn’t age well. He’s no Vol’jin, and we have Metz… THRALL now.

A lot of things can happen that are beyond his power even as Guardian (even though he didn’t receive the “power” of a Guardian down from Medivh tho).

We don’t need to do dirty to the characters we love.
Tirion died only for paladins get their Ashbringer.

4 Likes

backs up slowly over Khadgar’s crumpled body

drives forward again

12 Likes

This made me audibly chuckle

6 Likes

BTW…
Dibs on Atiesh.

3 Likes

I care a lot about the story and characters. The changes they made to Anduin and his design are basically another nail in the coffin to me. I can roll with the punches (Khadgar was missing for two expansions and I still played) but if they KILL HIM, then I’m done!

3 Likes

Atiesh: new (new) legendary.

• Gives Crow flying form for everyone.

Don’t kill Khadgar.

Pretty please. That’s about it.

2 Likes

Better him than me.

3 Likes

Hell I’ll help push him off the cliff…and add Baine too

2 Likes

Shouldn’t the Sons of Lothar be involved if Khadgar perished? :robot::thought_balloon:

1 Like