War within exiles reach SHOES

In the war within exiles reach FINALLY gives out shoes compared to live servers where they don’t give out shoes.

5 Likes

For transmog? The pvp vendor in Area 52 I believe sells boots, that match up with the expeditionary gear you get from exiles reach. Can buy them with marks of honor. Do agree though in that it is weird how they didn’t add boots as one of the quest rewrds there.

2 Likes

Bruh, we don’t even wear shoes.

wiggles dragon toes

1 Like

wouldn’t it be weird to be born with shoes? :woman_shrugging:

Yes, I am just glad they finally added shoes to the quest rewards compared on live where the shoes are still missing.

Did not know that. I went to the pvp vendor and got the matching shoes to complete the set for mog.

We’re getting shoes? :astonished: Guess I’ll have to drag a throwaway alt through there in TWW.

Yes, shoes will be added into exiles reach since that was MISSING from the exiles reach set for the longest time.

1 Like

Oh I can’t wait. I took notice of those missing shoes every time I dragged an alt through there, no joke. I’m sure there are similar designs out there, but I just want my full set.

If I wasn’t born with shoes then explain my bronzed baby booties?

My Joejackson alt who wanders Exiles Reach will no longer make sense. This is tragic news indeed.

Ive never noticed tbh
Glad theyre finishing off the transmog though.

How can you not notice it when it’s so blatant? I guess some don’t pay enough attention to details.

I just made mine. I don’t think I did any PvP to get the pattern, or I just found them on the AH. :dracthyr_shrug:

Because shoes drop from basically every mob lol

You do realize I am talking about the quest rewards. When the quest rewards were missing the shoes part of the expedition set.

Shoes? what are these “shoes”?

The expedition shoes were a missing piece of the set from the quest rewards.

Yeah i know.
But you asked how i could miss them not being a quest reward.
My answer is because i still finish the zone having gained a pair of shoes.

Well, I was mainly referring to the quest rewards and not mob drops.