War Within epic edition gives exclusive pets for pre patch event

They aren’t even trying to disguise it anymore!

Seeing how that crest is cutting into their throats they are not long for this world anyway…for the Alliance…I guess.

Blizz should unironically make a pet that randomly has its head pop off and you have to click on it to put it back on.

Still not buying the Epic edition. The whole thing is stupid.

1 Like

Blizz should add pets you can only buy for other people just to see heads explode.

New Halloween pet! Just a little copy of the headless horsemen boss, and it has a mount.

I am a sucker for pets that have mounts.

1 Like

I’m glad this was posted as I probably would not have summoned squally in the prepatch without knowing about it.

So who’s to say this doesn’t work the same?

Ya…that will get me to purchase the Epic Edition…ya…pets…/rolleyes

1 Like

Everything in the pre order is Alliance themed so…good chance they’re baby gryphons yeah. Honestly sick of all the alliance themed stuff lately but we Horde are background characters it seems with how the main lore figures next Expansion are mostly Alliance, Thrall is there too but he doesn’t stay long unlike Anduin, Alleria, and that one dwarf gal who’s queen of the Dark Iron

They are so adorable.
I wish there was a green one. Not the garish Fel green so often used, but a nice, subtle sage green, for Squally and the Algarian Stormrider.

It’s unclear whether non-epic edition owners will be able to pickup this quest. Based on the wording, I doubt they will allow it, but you never know.