Wanting to be hated

This is so vile and revealing. Wow.

Doesn’t reflect highly on the two posters who liked your comment either.

2 Likes

And all the name calling that took place before that is somehow okay?

Nah. I am just speaking truth.

Your vile opinion isn’t a fact. It’s just that, your vile opinion

Nah, it’s fact. You can save face all you want, be we both know it.

Besides, y’all started with the vilness. Y’all just mad because I hit harder.

Opinions aren’t fact. Hate to break it to ya

In this case… Mine are.

Wrong again

Again, y’all started it. I just hit harder. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Doesn’t reflect highly on the two posters who liked your comment either.

You liked the statement in question - at least as of when I’m looking at this.

It was a heat of the moment thing. I’ve had some time to reflect on it since than.

Post insta and let the public decide who is hotter then, otherwise you’re lying uwu

LOL

The hypocrisy revealed. Micah changed her mind because I called her out on being fake and toxic.

If you honestly think that, than you’re not only dishonest, a known racist, but now I can add pathetic to the growing list. Congratulations

Why shouldn’t racism be depicted in games? And why stop at games? Movies? TV shows? Comic books?

Seems like a great narrative plot point and it is rooted in reality?
The OP is projecting his own issues way too much on this game. This is something he needs to figure out on his own but its certainly no reason to eliminate it from entertainment.

Art imitates life afterall.

3 Likes

A known racist huh?

How do you figure that? Look, I already think low of you, but if this is what you are going to resort to, that is just sad.

1 Like

I never liked you from the beginning either.

You two should take this to the DMs lol.

I don’t care if you like me.

You don’t have to like me. You don’t have to be my friend. You don’t have to agree with me on anything. But calling me “a known racist” when we both know is BS… Seriously? You need to go take a nap or something. Cool off. Collect your thoughts. You are hella emotional rn.

2 Likes

Since this thread has become so derailed might as well ask it here.

If someone paints their face black to depict a dark elf then is that racist?

Is racism in the action regardless of context?
Or are dark elves just inherently racist because black = evil and caucasian = good?

Actually black people aren’t black like dark elves. They are more dark brown so maybe a better comparison is woodelves or bosmers?

So is cosplaying them racist?

Idk i am just asking questions.

Piss off. You don’t get to call me fake and toxic and than tell me to cool off.

3 Likes