Want to sell transmogs? Make skimpy armor for males

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This would actually print money Blizzard. Please listen. $$$$$$

As someone coming from FFXIV I am deeply disappointed by the lack of revealing male outfits for any armor type. I want my human male paladin to run into battle with the best armor RPG can offer. (Less armor is more.)

Especially when the female equivalent is a full on string thong for many equivalents. Then the men for whatever reason wear full on pants underneath that same thong, often in a hideous color.

Examples you guys can cut and paste copy from FFXIV and succeed ($$$$$$$):

1. Type 2b leggings from FFXIV. $$$$$$$$$$$

2. Courel Beach Briefs from FFXIV. $$$$$$

(There are many many more examples. But let’s leave it there.)

But let me say this. As a player that enjoys watching scantily clad men nearly as much as men enjoy watching scantily clad women-- I’m willing to shell out the cash.

Now please do it.

Blunt: I’d actually pay $200+ for a revealing male outfit in game. Like take that stupid brutosaur mount to instead be skimpy male armor like the type 2b leggings from FFXIV.

And no warbear woolies do not count, they look like brown diapers on human males.

4 Likes

Most of the sexy sets are from vanilla. They really need to add some updated versions of those in. Catholic church is in charge of armor design lately.

4 Likes

stop encouraging them to make store items that target me specifically.

3 Likes

That is the thing though.

WE WANT THIS.

It’s a market blizzard should capitalize on.

Repeats weekly request for Night Elf BoD slutmog

It has no backside reveal to it so it’s pretty weak tbh.

I wouldn’t buy that.

Only skimpy mogs for male toons

It’ll be full plate gear on a female

Buy it, maybe not, but I’d farm the hell out of it.

As much as I’d hate being targetted like this, I would MOST DEFINITELY 100% purchase skimpy transmog for both male and females. But just please don’t stop at the shop. I would love to have more skimpy armor in game. I would also love more half shoulder pieces. That is all. Thank you.

1 Like

Agree, I would like to be less clothed

1 Like

You saw all the stuff Demon Hunters got throughout Legion, right?

1 Like

They should just take all the old skimpy sets for females, update their textures for both male and female whilst deleting the old male versions.

1 Like

That’d be excellent honestly.