Want to join a guild.(AREA 52)

Hi im an arms warrior and im itm lvl 325. I’ve played as a casual player for a while and i want to get more serious. I’ve never been part of a guild before and i want to join a community to make friends and get better at the game. I like pvp and raiding and have fun playing the game no matter what i do. I hope you consider me. (:

Hey there!

Mighty Morphin Power Raiders is a heroic+ weekend raiding guild that is currently looking for new and experienced players for BoD progression and pushing M+. We have recently done an overhaul to our raid team and fully expect to clear content heading into the next tier.

Raid Times are Saturday/Sunday 7pm-10pm server.

Current tier prog is 8/8H , 2/8M

All exceptional players who are interested will be given the opportunity to see if we’re a good fit for each other, however the classes in the highest demand are as follows:

• Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Priest with dps/heal OS
  • DPS Warrior with tank off-spec
  • Ret Pally

If you’re looking for an awesome group of players to get to know and to experience content with, please add my Btag: NoSleeves#1843

hello! see the following recruiting spam! hope too see you in game!

Hello! We are currently open recruiting. I’ve linked our recruitment post below. Hope to hear from you if you’re interested!

Hello Bigoldbum!

Might Of Olympus(Horde on Area-52) is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me or my fellow recruiters up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Mole#1993
Koramy#1933
Wootlz#11101

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Melee: (no more paladins pls)
Ranged: (no more hunters pls)

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Your current gear lvl is very low for the next raid BoD you should be near 370+. So you have some work to do if you want to raid.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Sick Society is rebuilding. We need every class/spec. Our new raid times will be Sun/Mon 9pm-12pm est. Sick Society has been raiding on Area 52 since cata and we have achieved AOTC every raid tier except Uldir. If you have a large group or would be interested in helping rebuild an old guild please message me @ Barbiedoll#11882