Waking Shores Glyph Hunter Achievement

I’ve obtained all glyphs for the ‘Waking Shores Glyph Hunter’ Achievement and although they are all marked green in my achievement log, it has not been rewarded to me.

I have had no issues getting the Scalecracker Peak glyph like other threads have mentioned. I have disabled multiple addons and used /reload but the achievement is still not being counted.

Same here didn’t get the achievement.

Happening to me as well.

did anyone ever figure this one out? i didnt get the achivement either. im not really to worried about it, i dont go out of my way to farm AP. but i mean, since i did complete it, i would kinda like recognition for it. or to know im missing a glyph somewhere

Whatever it is, this is still occurring. I just finished all glyph hunting criteria in each zone and Waking Shores was the only one that didn’t pop an achievement.

Update: mine popped on my next log in, if you were missing it check again and maybe it came up when you logged and you didn’t see it.

1 Like

Same issue for me today!.. The Achievement is still bugged. Will this ever gonna get fixed, Blizzard? :unamused:

Same here. In my case its Saltcracker Peak causing Glyph Hunter not to process. The last Glyph i need for it to.