Wait, so horde are going to get Heroic Darkshore before Alliance?

So from what I am reading, the event has to start after season 4 goes live. What this means is that even though Darkshore is currently active for the Alliance right now and will be still tomorrow for another few days, the Alliance will have to wait for the next cycle for it to up again.

That is some rank bull. Blizz timed that I am sure. The Horde bias is just staggering. So Horde will be able to earn an easy 460 piece approximately two weeks before the Alliance can.

Seriously. If you want to win in this game, just roll horde. Blizz does not care at all about Alliance.

For real…

16 Likes

That’s where the chips fall. Sometimes you get to run around with 25% warmode 100% of the time, the other times you get to actually wait in line.

17 Likes

Didn’t we get H Stromgarde first?

25 Likes

this game is For the Horde.

3 Likes

You realize heroic stromguard was up for alliance first, right? Sunday was yesterday.

22 Likes

Don’t bring logic into this, it will ruin the outrage!

10 Likes

Does… Anyone actually do heroic warfronts besides Method? Next week it’s gonna be raining like 445s from normal and 460s in heroic and 475s from Mythic + corruption forging and (hopefully) loot fixxed visions.

430 < 460. Nice try.

Not when it was current content, but thanks for confirming this is a troll thread. There are legitimate complaints. This is not one of them.

9 Likes

Horde is getting first crack at the new heroic Snorefront?

Cool. I guess.

2 Likes

Alliance got heroic stromgarde first when 8.2 launched. Hush.

1 Like

Wait, you mean gear improves each season?!? HOLY CRAP, since when!!! Of course it is better now, but back when Heroic AH went live 430 was on par with what 460 will be tomorrow. They both awarded the same ilvl as the new heroic raid introduced when they went live. So his point is valid.

2 Likes

430 was a high ilvl for when H Strom first came out, my guy.

4 Likes

Who cares about when it was current? This is likely the final content patch of the expansion. That is all that matters. And it is (I am sure, intentionally) biased in the Hordes favour.

Blizz could have released a week early. Or changed it so that it becomes available for Alliance tomorrow. But no…

I’m still butthurt over the Korrak’s BS. Totally Horde favored. And they could earn two weapon rewards. One for Horde and One for mercing Alliance.
So forgive me if I am not buying that this game isn’t totally skewed in the Hordes favor. I don’t trust Blizz for a second.

1 Like

oh, for fs…

4 Likes

it’s the final one I should be first for the last, just like I was first for the previous
this content should have gotten here yesterday, and been exclusive to my faction
man, even though the system was proven to provide equal levelling because one faction could have instant queues, i wanted instant queues AND instant wins

stay butthurt, stay classy

3 Likes

Ya’ll got the last heroic warfront first. Deal with it.

4 Likes

tinfoil hats, get your tinfoil hats here!

3 Likes

Of course the Horde gets it first. That new road from Darkshore to Ashenvale isn’t going to pave itself with tree elf ash.

5 Likes

Alliance is terrible now.

Reroll Horde or play another game.

1 Like