Wait on the nerfs

Uhh… what? Lol. Actual kekw.

I’m not really interested in sleuthing ATM but I’d be curious to see what the highest key you did with no tier was. I’m doubting you were doing 20s though.

But don’t wait too long. A loooooot of people have unsubbed already.

It doesn’t matter if I post on a level one.

Unless you pay more than me my opinion is just as valid as yours.

Don’t like it tough

I mean I finished last season in the top .4% and all I did was pug daytime keys with latin servers so idk?

Your point is invalid if you’re commenting on gameplay that you don’t partake in. Nobody will ever take it serious, just as typical forum trolling. Typical of someone who diminishes some content and refuses to post on their 200io main.

Excuses excuses…

Yah… an excuse for what? I don’t have the time nor care to push any higher in keys. Could I potentially be a top .1% player if I found a dedicated group to run with? Sure, but then I’d likely have to give up raiding and that sounds far less enjoyable to the style of play I enjoy.

If you ever play during daytime hours you’d know what I mean by playing with latin servers.

What do you consider so drawn out?

1 Like

…? You’re speaking as if you have some kind of high seasonal placement. But you don’t. And there you go again, you’re literally justifying yourself and making an excuse for why you don’t have a Tormented Hero title.

It’s funny. It’s a bit of a joke. Maybe, y’know, don’t try to do the whole “speaking from authority” thing when you aren’t? Nobody cares if you “could” do something if you haven’t.

Uhhhh I think most people would agree that top .4% is a pretty solid ranking. That’s literally above gladiator level in PvP if you compare them % wise? o.O

That’s like saying “oh you’re not wealthy because you’re not a BILLIONAIRE” which sounds dumb when you speak to > 99% of the population.

I don’t need to justify why I don’t have the tormented hero title, I didn’t play well enough to deserve it last season and probably won’t this season unless we wrap up this raid tier months in advance of 10.0. But to say .1% is the “bar” at which you can consider yourself a high content enjoyer is literally just poor trolling.

1 Like

We’ll get launch by q4 this year

well, except for a new class
new race
new talent system
and the prepatch event

but hey, since there’s no new raid to farm I guess there’s no “real” content.

So your idea of “the bar” is ok?

It’s always the rando players that get CE months after the tier comes out that act the most elitist lol

Move along

1 Like

And yet you continue to.

It is if you’re going to LARP as an elitist in a conversation with folks who have the same highest timed key as you.

Like, bruh, this is literally you -

You’re basically dunking on yourself at this point considering your highest key is a 22 and mine is a 22 (and even I am willing to admit my 22 is actually very low - I have my reasons, but it is still low).

It’s hilarious. I actually love it. He keeps making excuses while saying he’s not making excuses. He’s completely madge and I’m all for it.

For the patch or are you talking expansion?

The expansion.

Go ahead, link me your RIO profile and let’s see how great you are at the game as you claim to be. If you have private logs for raid I’ll be sure to look at the grays too :wink:

You’re looking at my s3 rio profile and trying to troll which is actually a pretty great meme considering we’re like < 50% into this season? Which obviously means you didn’t even look at the total # of “push keys” I’ve ran this season which would be a grand total of < 30.

If you’re a higher end raider/m+ pusher you’re going to realize that the first several weeks of a season are REALLY lucrative for 15 key sales and most time/energy is going to be spent there until the prices plummet like we’re seeing now.

Go ahead, link me your CEs as well. It’s fairly obvious you don’t raid either because how many weeks/resets it takes to get CE doesn’t mean much compared to total prog hours. If you’re looking at HOF guilds they’re ALMOST all raiding 12-20 hours a week versus my guild who is raiding < 6 hours/wk so it doesn’t really mean much in terms of time but moreso pull counts/prog hours.

1 Like

That is pretty aggressive, I don’t expect a release this year.

The expansion currently looks like a patch though so maybe it will be very little content.

…? How have you not already looked at my IO? This really says it all. Imagine being in your position, not having achieved Tormented Hero, and then going off and assuming that anyone you bump into is a pleb compared to you. It’s cringe.

Take the L and move on bud, lol.

Also, side-note, more excuses. Saying “you aren’t making excuses” is not the same thing as you actually stopping making excuses for yourself. You understand that on a fundamental level, right?

The biggest continent ever, new race AND class, new flying system, new profession system, skill trees for everything, talent revamp… can’t say I’ve ever seen a patch that heavy.

But I’m pretty sure on the date.

Lmao “take the L” god you really are a weeb aren’t you?

Just looked at your S2 io and it’s sort of meme. You ran 3 fewer push keys and were a solid 125 io behind me and I’ve already admitted I didn’t push but apparently you did? xD

Just shows, it doesn’t matter how much you play it’s more about skill than hours played.

If you need some tips feel free to let me know m8.

1 Like