Wait for word from Alleria Windrunner

you could’ve told us that earthen would not be unlockable in EA :weary:

8 Likes

This has been mentioned for a while.

3 Likes

i dunno, i kinda got mixed messages with the popup upon completing the campaign: “unlock earthen dwarves!”

7 Likes
  • The War Within Campaign: This requires completion of the entire War Within campaign, including all 4 chapters at max level. This is not currently doable during The War Within Early Access,
6 Likes

I am glad I scrolled past this I was unsure if I was just done till EA ended and it would appear I am. Thank you OP and Ayukama!

At least we’re ready to strike when the moment arises!

2 Likes

they could have also not been a scumbag company with no EA but i guess that’s a different issue

i guess my problem is that this is not communicated at all ingame and the entire time i was lead to believe they were unlockable

6 Likes

Articles posted after the start of early access by a third party does not count as blizzard telling us though.
And ive yet to see a legit source from blizzard out right saying the quests needed will be excluded from early access.

They even sent out an email yesterday advertising early access saying you can unlock the earthen by doing the levelling campaign.

Its not the end of the world or anything but blizzard really handled it the wrong way.

5 Likes

Thank you for this post. Blizzard needs to get into this decade, and post things ingame that would mitigate running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

1 Like

gatekeeping yet again…

2 Likes

The official launch is most likely going to be a mad house… wish you all luck with that as as of this post I’m taking a week vacation from WoW to let the chaos die down. Got some catching up to do in Guild Wars 2, maybe cruise around on my boat and look into that personal housing thing but we’ll see lol. Have fun everyone, oh and as a note Earthen apparently don’t eat food items they eat gems for stat bonuses…so yeah…JC best watch their gem stores the Earthen might get hungry…but yeah have fun with that lol

1 Like

I’m in the US and I have finished Chapters 1 & 2 and now it says Wait for word from Alleria Windrunner. Don’t know if that helps or not. We’re all waiting for the final chapters, it appears.

1 Like

Same. I thought the next chapter would release this week but nothing popping up so far.

1 Like

Still saying the same thing, wait for word from Alleria… whats the point of holding it from people that have paid for this content?

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t know we would have to wait either. It’s a little unnecessary.

1 Like

Why isn’t there a notice concerning why we have to wait? How long do we have to wait?

1 Like

Blizzard does not typically communicate with us lol. Either way, we are supposed to get the final bit of story tomorrow and you should unlock the earthen given you have completed the rest of the prerequisites/achievements for them.

OP, you should have expected that Blizzard would renege on their EA roadmap the day of.

Tomorrow.