Wait... could Druid be next?

I mean the druids of the flame don’t have a good relationship with nature too obviously.

I’m just saying there’s more to support belf druids than not. We were teased in BC by the botanists who were 100 percent gameplay druids lol.

Yeah… Druid is likely going to be one of the last, unless they have a bunch of scrapped druid form ideas laying around they can paste onto other races.

Druids don’t get druid stuff from An’she. Just priests and paladins.

I’m pretty sure they became something else once they turned away from regular druids.

That’s why they fling fire around, instead of mostly nature spells.

1 Like

Forsaken druid please.

Honestly, they should have one basic form that all races can use.

Also, they should unlock the race forms to all other races. There are so few druid forms that they should maximise the effort making them.

Then, they can add specific forms for each race.

Nope they’re druids.

Not to mention BE starter quests all show a vested interest in healing Quel’thalas, at the time they felt sad / wrote not being able to heal the land as a sad narrative point and they spoke about moving on to outland but we’ve since known that didn’t happen, and blood elves continued to defend their kingdom / rebuild so it seems pertinent to point out some elves would seek out druidism to heal the land.

Farstriders also would likely get along w druids in comparison to their rivalry of sorts w mages / blood knights.

But take the story of them wanting to heal the land alone and combine it w

A possible peace treaty w the Amani, that seems like wins all around, for story pertaining to BE druids.

5 Likes

Farstriders are practically nature druids in philosophy. They just don’t use the spells. I think farstriders would be the most sensible choice for opening up belf druids for rebuilding quelthalas.

LOL what?

Y’all keep rewriting the story. They’re elite rangers.

Torvi I avoid responding to you often because I know your bad habits but this is gonna be the last post I make to you for a while Lol. Farstriders are counterpoints to the dominant streak of magical savants in silvermoon who have lost connections to nature, which is why they’d be the best segue to introducing druidism into silvermoon:

“While many of their brethren focus on magical supremacy and the wonders of the arcane, the Farstriders retain some of their forebears’ connection to nature, feeling at home in the forests and finding allies in the wilderness - while Silvermoon has many political divisions, in nature the Farstriders find allies that do not know deceit.”

Absolutely not,
It was said they will be slowly giving our all classes to all races, but the ones that require the most minimal work will be given out first. (Monk, Rogue, Mage Priest, and the upcoming, Warlock.)

The classes that require work for custom textures such as paladins with racial paladin mounts, or druids with custom…everything. will be a ton of work for the team, so if anything, paladin will be the next upcoming class for all races. Giving every race the druid class would mean, custom cat form for each race, custom bear form for each race, custom boomkin form for each race, custom bird form for each race (maybe even custom aquatic form for each race) … bless to the workers who’ll have to grow through that process of creating all that lmaoo.

Huh I haven’t said anything rude to you but whatevs. I have no idea who you are so if I don’t get a reply from you for awhile, I’m pretty sure I’ll be ok.

But nothing in that quote implies that a group of rangers are basically druids.

On a site note: I’m not why you’re getting all offended about me disagreeing with you on this when I keep saying in the end it doesn’t matter because y’all are getting belf druids one day.

1 Like

I agree that druid would be the most work but that’s also like… idunno, it’s mostly just some recolors and some mesh adjustments? The cat and bear forms use all the same rigs which is the hardest part.

Shaman is probably easy to introduce since all you have to do is make 1 custom totem with different light effects.

2 Likes

It’d probably take at most an afternoon to hammer out everything for the remaining races. It’s not nearly as much “work” as folks tend to think it is.

I would hope you’re right, as soon as panda druids become a thing, I’m throwing my money at the race change lol.

I’d play my worgen druid more if I could tank as a wolf or it had a feral wolf form.

1 Like

Don’t even get me started how embarrassing it is to have mastery of the pack form as a worgen druid…and not even use it as a form for cat form??? Not to mention The same model used for Claws of Shirvallah, is just the worgen skeleton.

Saberon will be an allied race one day.

If I say it enough times, maybe it’ll come true.

1 Like

Blood elf druid and blood elf shaman and all my toons will be blood elf.

I don’t have a problem, you have a problem.

2 Likes

Your problem is all your characters are belves instead of tauren, like mine will be soon.

1 Like

Mine fit through doors

1 Like