WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 6)

fun fact, the highest number between 1 and 1,000,000 that doesn’t have the letter N in it is 88.

1 Like

well, you still got me beat height-wise atleast. got a dad-bod aswell. i look sorta like a WoW-dwarf, if they were unkempt, and without muscles.

my buddy tells me that dad-bods are the hot-look right now. like, that gals go crazy for’em. i’ll be honest… i don’t get why they would. :man_shrugging:
i mean, to each their own, but i don’t understand why.

1 Like

hey bored, you wanna know a fact that’ll slightly break your mind?

every known odd number has an E in it.

it’s like when you realize that radar spelled backwards is radar.

1 Like

Dad bods suggest enough muscle to say your husband is ripped while being balanced out with enough fat padding for good snuggles. Fun fact, most strong men in a circus have dadbods/Kul’tiran physiques, it’s way more common for body builders than the whole Arnold Schwartz body.

1 Like

a man with glasses is surrounded by a glowing circle and the website pmitf.com is displayed below him

1 Like

true. i’ve seen the… which was it, game theory or film theory? one of those vids about boxers and how the best boxers tend to have more… uh… dad-bod-esque physiques. makes’em more durable than the muscular guys… or something like that. it’s been a while since i saw the vid. but a more cartoony representative of that? homer simpson. getting his crap kicked-in by mike-tyson (or that mike-tyson parody character they have)

the only real upside i can see to dad-bods… is the beer-belly being a good place for the baby to sleep on when left with dear-old dad. like a living waterbed.

also good-lord do i hate bein sick rn… my head’s sweltering in heat, i keep getting goosebumps from bein cold, it’s frickin obnoxious… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

i know. mind-blowing! learned/realized that from a meme.

@kissmytotems

That dude scares me

Totems is afraid of Arkansas, I feel the same way about a fictional place called AUSTRALIA. Except instead of truckers everywhere, it rains freakin spiders.

1 Like

Australia doesn’t exist. It’s a lie invented by the British.

1 Like

/puts on a trucker hat
I tell ya h’what… you don’t mess with truckers…

If you don’t buy TWW you may not be eligible for holiday mount, pet and saddle drops. Also with the anniversary coming up level 80’s only might be eligible for certain things.

I think level 80’s are only ones who get dungeon holiday drops.

I’ve been leveling characters for now until I have at least 12 80’s.

Not enough world events to do, the theater rewards no gear just currency. Hallowfall dailies are too difficult to do solo.

12?

Who’s the unlucky class being excluded?

1 Like

While your in 88 can you pick me up a few things?

1 Like

Just give me a little….time…and I can

Oh wait, did you mean this Eighty-Eight?

1 Like

Maby a eighty eight Cadillac.

1 Like

Not Ransom Olds version, got it!

Fun fact he’a the REO in….REO