WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 6)

Oh that so cute doggy

Wiggle wiggle

2 Likes

/comes back covered in ash
So apparently Iā€™m no longer killing bugsā€¦

I now see colors only bees and drugged artists should be able to seeā€¦

So many cheeses to use too, imagine like pepperjack with the right seasonings? Maybe some gouda?

Donā€™t use swiss though . . . :face_vomiting:

1 Like

/fries up swiss to make cheese leather

Wow what happened and was this something I missed from an earlier post?

if your canadian (like myself), the reason you eat kraft mac and cheese is patriotism.
:canada: :saluting_face:
otherwise, itā€™s cause you like the taste. or you find the price of it agreeable. :slight_smile:

ā€¦unrelated, i think the covid-fever is getting to meā€¦ itā€™s making me actually want some sort of firey, warhammer-esque demon-filled apocalypse to hit the earth, so all the constant in-fighting we do will come to an end as weā€™re all punished for our transgressions.

seriously, iā€™m cookin-alive over here. :hot_face:

1 Like

Because sometimes you just get a craving for the blue box.

1 Like

Nah, thatā€™s just everyday ending in Y for meā€¦ I need me a blood red moon.

1 Like

well for me, iā€™m usually just sittin here goin ā€˜cā€™mon godā€¦ itā€™s been several billion yearsā€¦ when are you coming-back from buying milk to give us that rapture you promised?ā€™.

ā€¦intermixed with me begging for my sins to be forgiven, and for god to perform a miracle and send me the woman of my dreams.

i meanā€¦i donā€™t leave the house. if i ever met the gal of my dreams, itā€™d be either a MASSIVE chain of coincidences, or a miracle.

1 Like

Sends you a Manari Draenei lady

2 Likes

and now i canā€™t tell which of the things iā€™m hoping for your trying to send my way. the demonic-apocalypse, or the woman of my dreams. :rofl:

1 Like

good morning people.

2 Likes

I often make my own mac and cheese, but I bought some Kraft a few weeks ago for nostalgiaā€™s sake.

Added my own cheese, some ham and peas too. And used heavy cream instead of milk, heavy cream is superior to milk for mac & cheese and mashed potatos.

1 Like

mornin bread. howā€™s the waifu? she still wearin that old green set, or is she in the new white one?

1 Like

Why canā€™t it be both? Personally as much as I adore the shy librarian sort, a nice redhead with fire in the veins does spice things up a bit.

1 Like

still in the old green set.
that other one.

is gonna get farmer roshi with shotguned.

1 Like

thatā€™s true i suppose. though, i donā€™t think going the opposite for me would be a good ideaā€¦

iā€™d most-likely end-up dead, several times over, cause itā€™d probably be a crazy, super-tall, muscular woman whoā€™d kill me with a handshake, let-alone a hug.

my dream gal is shorter than me (i know, a shocker), rational, sensible, kind, with a good sense of humor. whoā€™d make me feel normalā€¦ iā€™m 4ā€™11 irl, soā€¦ hard to find a gal shorter than me that hasā€™nt been scooped-up already. :confused:

1 Like

thatā€™s fair. she doesā€™nt really even look like herself anymore in the new expansion. she looks like a discount bootleg version of alleria.
:dracthyr_nod:
also, wow. sad the only nodding emote i could find was a dracthyr one. there areā€™nt normal nodding emoticons/emojis?

ā€¦no wait! she looks like how a teenage anime fangirl from the early 2000s wouldā€™ve designed alleria for their deviantart!

1 Like

Ooof, thatā€™s rough, 5ā€™ll Kulā€™tiran dad bod here.

Apparently Iā€™m like an inch and a few pounds less short of the ideal body for men.

1 Like