WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

I’ve improved my Draenei training skills by watching old episodes of the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan.

1 Like

I am getting sick and my body is currently undecided on if this is going to be a mild cough for a few days or a full blown sickness.

4 Likes

/healing hug

3 Likes

Thankfully I have an incredibly resilient immune system, and it’s typically years between getting sick.

3 Likes

Make them all lay down in a circle while I get my steamroller and make a race way.

:checkered_flag:

1 Like

I can see this thread is still depraved as ever.

Still it’s TGIF!!!

7 Likes

“Two Words: Chicken Soup.”

“The reason it is so healing, is because of the herbs and spices typically used to flavor it.”
/smile

5 Likes

I had the flu then sinus infection then chest congestion and now an ear ache. I understand.

/hug.

I haven’t had an ear ache since I was a kid.

5 Likes

I had the flu for a solid month one year a few years back…

I’ll actually most likely be getting some hamburger soup this weekend.

It’s getting into fall and my mom is a huge soup person, and she usually makes a huge pot of it and gives me some. Chicken soup will follow at some point, she usually has like half a dozen frozen chicken carcasses to make it with.

I had a pretty nasty one a few years ago that I’m 90% certain was covid even though I tested negative.

There’s only one other time in my life I’ve been sick for a consecutive 3 weeks, and that was because I had gall stones.

Hopefully this is one of my “2-3 days of feeling like crap and done”.

2 Likes

“Your Mother sounds very Kitchen Wise. Ask her if she can make you some Chicken Broth, with the spices and herbs, to drink. It will help shorten your time sick.”

“It’s made with just Chicken Bullion Cubes and the seasonings.”

2 Likes

That would be a grave misuse of my dominance over them.

2 Likes

i think maybe its time i take a break from the forums. idk. been thinking.

I take forum breaks every so often as too much forums can make Dreadmoon go crazy :crazy_face:

5 Likes

no i mess up really bad.

I too like to make forum breaks… sounds of snapping and screaming people Lots and lots of breaking…

2 Likes

Pathetic.png

3 Likes

The forums is not as bad as live action people at work.

4 Likes

4 Likes

i can relate.
/casually makes a chili burger then deep fries it

1 Like