4. pay for it

Follow me for more cooking tips and tricks

4 Likes

wow your guide is very insightful.
how do i acquire a car?

3 Likes

Grand Theft Breado ?

4 Likes

I want to impress totems. I MUST IMPRESS HER.

3 Likes

5 Likes

WHAT DID you do to that cat? omg people we 1k away from part 3.3

3 Likes

But they are bread blizzard just posted that they are in the process of restore the guild banks and sending it to guild leaders .

2 Likes

Bread is saved and will be rushing to buy the expansionā€¦

2 Likes

But you left out bakery you can get fresher :pie: oneā€™s

go mread through the thread. yeah they restored very little. 100ā€™s of posts of 1000s of guild banks that got wiped out and got basically a pittance back. all major items gone. blizzard doesnt give a darn.

We donā€™t know if a little or a very lot . It not blizzard it the computers that lost the data you canā€™t restore something you donā€™t have.

bro. go read through the thread. its filled with people who lost stuff literally posting in there what they got back. the process happened on friday night. its already done. so many enraged customers who lost so much stuff and got basicaly next to nothing back.
except they did have it blizzard either was too cheap or too lazy to do snapshot backups of what the guilds had on hand. some people even went to the trouble of listing in writing what theyre still missing.
whats next? our personal banks?

Iā€™m about to plow through those 5 timewalking dungeons :cry:

2 Likes

here is just one reply out of literally hundreds.

Our guild bank was nearly full, everything except a stack of fish and a stack of bear meat disappeared. Nothing has been returned.

I know not everyone cares about pets, but I had many pets Iā€™d leveled up to 25 in there. We had expensive transmogs.

Iā€™m so sad.

many other posts echoing the same thing. sure sounds like happy and satisified customers to me.

Try that with insurance company " oh i have a list of thing that went missing " . Insurance rep " ok you got pictures what no "

this isnt a insurance company. this a video game. this terrible customer service. I AM GONNA DIE ON THIS HILL. i dont care who i have to fight.
thats it BLIZZARD GET RIID OF THIS GODAWFUL MOBILE INTERFACE.
i didnt buy a desktop pc so you could reduce the forums to phone sized forum.

Same deal if blizzard doesnā€™t have the data it canā€™t replace based on what people say . Yes itā€™s bad but nothing can be done.

no its incompentent lazy and unacceptable. roll back the servers to before the update i DONT CARE. you do it right. this is sheer lazyness.

Roll it back to what THERE IS NO DATA TO ROLL BACK TOO

ā€œThis is the part that puzzles me. Why didnā€™t they have it all backed up, just in case something, LIKE THIS FOR EXAMPLE, happens? That is just stupid.ā€

2 Likes