WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

i dont get it. seems kind of dark.

1 Like

it’s from the movie Full Metal Jacket, and yes, it is very dark. The movie is about the dehumanization of soldiers.

It’s another one of my favorite movies.

Some people say “only the boot camp part is good.” Those people are wrong.

2 Likes

i had corn on the cob for supper with some mash potatoes with black pepper and butter.

1 Like

Warhammer 40k:
That’s too easy! lets use flamers and swords!

Helicopters are hella loud. I probably have a touch of hearing loss from working on Chinook simulators.

3 Likes

you draenei storm cannot faze me. this big thunderstorm. i fight it.

1 Like

When I’m in the simulator, for both me and the checkee/trainee, i usually turn the ‘sound’ down. But are you’re referring to riding along with the flight testing to collect the performance data from the aircraft for programming it into the sim? I thought that was limited to ‘essential crew’ only, but that’s well outside my wheelhouse.

2 Likes
2 Likes

bread is sad. many things.

/hugs bread

It’s OK bready /pats back

Need me to swap to my Shammy and sing more Steven T for ya?

i guess so.

1 Like

Big storms scare bread.

3 Likes

/hugs bread

:musical_note: It’s amazinggg :musical_note: In the blink of an eye, you finally see the light :musical_note: ohhhhh-ohhhh :musical_note: It’s amazinggg :musical_note: When the moment arrives that you KNOW you’ll be alright :musical_note: YEAH! It’s amazinggg :musical_note: And I’m saying a prayer for the desperate hearts tonighttt :musical_note:

“They scare me too.”

If I get a vote, I’ll turn the sound down. It’s annoying and gets in the way of figuring out what the heck the engine/aero/controls software thinks it’s doing. But I don’t always get a vote. Often, the pilot wants to hear those noises.

1 Like
2 Likes

I like some noises because if it’s a good sim those aural cues help, but it doesn’t need to be anything about background noise for that. Usually it gets drowned out by the cursing or self-deprecating commentary :upside_down_face:

1 Like

More cabbages for me!

:leafy_green: :goat:

go ahead sure.

That fresh green cabbage all mine.

1 Like