WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

i luv popcorn seasonings

In a similar style, one of my favā€™s is Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Love the music and musical references.

1 Like

Yes it is.

a soldier in a helmet says i 'll see you on the beach

2 Likes

ā€œDid you know, that Vin Dieselā€™s role in that movie was written especially for him?ā€

2 Likes

Loved that cast. Special mention to Barry Pepper, he was so good in his role.

For war movies my fave is Apoc Now.

3 Likes

Not a movie, obviously, but Band of Brothers is an amazing series.

4 Likes

omg yes, one of the best things ever. And Damien Lewis is incredible as Richard Winters.

a man in a hat and leather jacket is sitting in a car .

2 Likes

Private Jackson: Sirā€¦ I have an opinion on this matter.

Captain Miller: Well, by all means, share it with the squad.

Private Jackson: Well, from my way of thinking, sir, this entire mission is a serious misallocation of valuable military resources.

Captain Miller : Yeah. Go on.

Private Jackson: Well, it seems to me, sir, that God gave me a special gift, made me a fine instrument of warfare.

Captain Miller: Reiben, pay attention. Now, this is the way to gripe. Continue, Jackson.

Private Jackson: Well, what I mean by that, sir, isā€¦ if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Mustache Man* with a clear line of sight, sirā€¦ pack your bags, fellas, warā€™s over. Amen.

*dumb forum rules

4 Likes

He sells it with such effortless bravado and focus. Not the same kind of machismo as the others in the group. Itā€™s great to see the various innocence on display in the beginning and then the aftermath at the end - of those who surviveā€¦

4 Likes
2 Likes

How that music is audible on the ground over a dozen-odd Hueys going full beep without liquifying the innards of the broadcasting heloā€™s crew is frankly beyond me.

2 Likes

now about foodfight.

quality movie totems @kissmytotems.
totems i should show you it sometime.

1 Like

Zenliā€¦those arenā€™t pandasā€¦ those are Void Elves.

3 Likes

ā€œBecause the blasting speakers are on the outside of the copter. The sound is focused outward, by the shape of the speakers. The vibrations arenā€™t flowing to the inside of the copter.ā€

ā€œI hope that makes sense.ā€

1 Like

bread is outraged at the lack of apple cider in his local supermarket.
you ok there fairlight?

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the pressure wave generated by the downwash of the UH-1ā€™s rotor as well as the dBs from the turbine may really mess with the presumably smaller pressure waves emitted from the speakers.

But I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard something like that, so itā€™s just an inference on my part.

Almost like bigger ocean waves overtaking smaller ones.

2 Likes

ocean waves go woosh.

2 Likes

ā€œThat makes sense too. Could be a combination of both.ā€

2 Likes

like [ocean] waves crashing on the beachā€¦

2 Likes

GET SOME GET SOME
how do you shoot women and children?
Easy! You donā€™t lead them as much!

a man is holding a gun in a helicopter and the words `` get some '' are visible .

1 Like