WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 3)

Wednesday is the ‘Hump’ that you have to get over to get to the end of the week, other meanings are best left to the imagination :dromedary_camel::camel:.

2 Likes

gus crapped in the living room. no more treats for gus.

I was about to have breakfast…, much oversharing from Bread…

2 Likes

breakfast denied.

I think there more than one hump day.

gets bleach and fire to clean the lounge

2 Likes

The next day Robert E Lee had to pay in cash because they took away his charge card . :wink:

3 Likes

Salud!

1 Like

What you want is what you get :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Why you trying to give people nightmares for the rest of their life? lol

That’s a dream compared to.working retail.

3 Likes

Because I’m evil.

1 Like

“So Beautiful, So Dangerous.”
/grin

1 Like

You seem to have a bad habit of posting these gifs. But I find nun of them to be intimidating.

5 Likes

Fun fact:

What Scooby Doo taught us all is humans are the real monsters under the mask.

Ice scream anyone?

4 Likes

The top one is what you see in the advert, the bottom one is what Temu delivered.

Also:

No lies detected. One of my “work-my-way-through-school” jobs was at a credit center for a national jewelry chain. It was bananas on Christmas Eve, and I can only imagine what it is like out on the sharp end.

In honor of the day, let’s raise a glass to one of history’s unsung all-nighters.

Imgur

7 Likes

here here. retail sucks. i come home and all i want to do is lay on bed and fall asleep. what you do in retail leauko?

3 Likes

I worked at a grocery store in high school and even in the country that has the stereotype we’re all super polite, customers are the worst group of people.

Most the customers i have are decent guess my waggle works miracles.

3 Likes

Well it doesn’t suck quite as bad now since I got the shining new diving suit from Trading Post. Also my baby Naga pet.