WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 3)

It’s going to be more fun if you "rise again’

We’ll pound each other till there’s only 1 left.

That’s when you complain you have a ‘headache’ and me want more! :frowning:

Malina Smack GIF

1 Like

notices rock is missing. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
rockles is dead!

cyndi not gonna be happy when she sees all that pink.

it keep raining here i gonna be able to inflate one of them pool floats and just float my way down the road.

1 Like

It’s pouring down here too, send me the Sylvanas raft with the large inflatable pillows.

1 Like

sends bubblebootee the inflatable sylvanas raft with extra large inflatable “pillows” extra puncture resistant for the mean streets/insects of down under.
im waiting for the time when i can float the streets in my inflatable alleria windrunner raft.
THE REAL ALLERIA WINDRUNNER. green and gold one. no void.

1 Like

I beat the Dawntrail MSQ. My final rating: 6.5/10. Decent enough but has some serious issues. Way, WAY too much Wuk Lamot, her story should have ended halfway through. I understand the comparisons to Stormblood now where it was way too much Lyse lol. Eventually she just gets annoying and it feels like we are babysitting this character that really shouldn’t be there. I get why she is there but they really should have restructured that story some where she wasn’t such a prominent figure of it, especially in the latter half.

On a side note though, all of the fights, dungeons and trials, have been great. They really outdid themselves with the fights this time.

Edit: I will say though, the ending is kind of interesting because they clearly are setting up something a lot bigger further down the line. The symbol of Azem from your crystal matching the key to the golden city was clearly a hint of a bigger story to come.

had dream i was at a ice cream eatey got cookie dough flavored with oreo cookie crumbles. also had a dream about final fantasy.

Manari go to Taco Fel.

2 Likes

Was that before the ice cream or after ?

that was after.

Forest Gump GIF

2 Likes

news alert! gus has stopped eating. he refuses to go to the bathroom.

That’s when you complain you aren’t in the mood.

Lovefool, I’mma find ya a nice Troll lady…